Wake up

So I know Tom's birthday was yesterday so just wishing a happy birthday to him! Now on with the chapter!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harley's POV

So today Me, Peter, and our parents are going over to the compound to visit the other Avengers and I just so happened to have woken up before him..

Since Peter likes to wake me up by pouring ice water all over me, I've decided that it's only fair to wake him up in a similar fashion...

Now I'm on my way to the kitchen to grab some cheese and some chicken nuggets. I quickly place the chicken nuggets in the microwave and open the sliced cheese. Once that's done, I take two chicken nuggets, plopping one in my mouth, and making my way to Pete's room.

Once I get in there, I go up to his sleeping body and slap the slice of cheese onto his face, then stuffing the chicken nugget into his mouth before running out and back to the kitchen.

As I hide the evidence, I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and I look and see my little brother, staring at me, with crumbs on his mouth and cheese in his eyebrow.

I try to stifle a laugh, he walks up to me and slaps the same piece of cheese onto my face and walks away like nothing happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter!! I might come back tomorrow! It's almost midnight so gn hoomans!!😘