A funny one

So I use a plot generator website and this is how it went😂😂

Pretty Peter Stark
A Short Story
by Anonymous

Peter Stark was thinking about Michelle Jones again. Michelle was a funny writer with brunette thighs and short arms.

Peter walked over to the window and reflected on his hell surroundings. He had always loved boring School with its dizzy, dead desk. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel surprised.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a funny figure of Michelle Jones.

Peter gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a pretty, smart, tea drinker with tan thighs and fluffy arms. His friends saw him as a courageous, creepy cinnamon roll. Once, he had even revived a dying, baby.

But not even a pretty person who had once revived a dying, baby, was prepared for what Michelle had in store today.

The sun shone like walking dog, making Peter embarrassed. Peter grabbed a cool book that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Peter stepped outside and Michelle came closer, he could see the tense glint in her eye.

Michelle gazed with the affection of 2152 sarcastic fancy foxes. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want to go on a date."

Peter looked back, even more embarrassed and still fingering the cool book. "Michelle, wanna go out," he replied.

They looked at each other with happy feelings, like two hot, heavy hamsters writing at a very nerdy field trip, which had classical music playing in the background and two optimistic uncles running to the beat.

Peter regarded Michelle's brunette thighs and short arms. "I feel the same way!" revealed Peter with a delighted grin.

Michelle looked nervous, her emotions blushing like a purple, pretty phone.

Then Michelle came inside for a nice cup of tea.

THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was way too funny for me😂😂
I was dying on the first chapter