Meeting the Avengers

Hola children of the internet! This is another request I received and also something I was planning to write. Well not exactly but an experiment type where Peter isn't a Stark or a Parker. Anyways, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Cough* Ultron didn't happen. *Cough*

3rd Person POV

It was the start of the day and the Barton house was actually calm for once. Well that's only because all of the kids were asleep but Laura and Clint had to get some kind of peace during the day. Though that of course didn't long because promptly 30 minutes after both parents got their coffee and sat down their youngest, Nathaniel came slowly down the stairs rubbing his eyes and having a serious case of bed head.

"Good morning sleepy head." Clint greeted, sitting his coffee on the table and holding his arms out for the five year old.

"Morning." The toddler said, yawning at the end.

"You're up a bit earlier than usual. Did you have a good sleep?" Laura questioned.

"Yea. But you guys said we could see the Avengers today so I got up early!" Exclaimed the youngest member of the family.

"You and your brothers and sister still have school today so you have to wait til later before we leave. But, we get to stay there all weekend!" Clint clarified which didn't seem to put a damper on the young Barton's mood that morning.

"Yay! I'm gonna go get up Cooper, Peter, and Lila!" He yelled excitedly.

"Not so fast buddy. They still have another half hour before they have to wake up. You do too if you want to lay back down here." Clint tells the excited boy as he grabs him from running off, to which said boy nods and lays down next to his parents.

\Time Skip/

It was now 7am and time to get the the first half of the gang up and ready for school.

"Lila! Wake up! Time for school!" Laura shouts slightly, opening her door and watching as the groggy ten year old tried her best to stay asleep.

"Noo 5 more minutes." She groaned, rolling over.

"Nope! Wake up! It's already 7 in the morning you only have 30 minutes to get dressed." Laura said, walking into the room to grab her clothes for the day and setting them in the bathroom closest to her room.

"Fine." Lila finally arose, slowly standing up and walking to the bathroom.

"Come on Nathaniel! It's time to get ready!" Clint yelled as Laura moved back downstairs to start on breakfast.

"I wanna get dressed by myself!" The kid crossed his arms and ran up the stairs to find his own set of clothes.

"Nate! Ugh. Kids.." Clint shook his head fondly at the five year old, going up the stairs to retrieve him.

Laura shook her head, grabbing the carton of eggs and starting breakfast.

\Time Skip/

"Bye Lila! Bye Nate!" Laura yelled as her two youngest kids ran into the elementary school.

Arriving back home, she went upstairs to wake the twins up for school since it started in about an hour.

"Peter! Cooper! Time to wake up boys!" Laura shouted, opening both of their doors.

"Nooo." Cooper groaned from his room as Peter still laid still in his bed. That boy was always such a heavy sleeper.

"Yep come on, Coop." She said walking into his room and shaking him, removing his covers in the process.