"Like I am your whole world." He said, face still hidden behind his hands.

"There you go. That wasn't very difficult now, was it?" I threw his words back at him. We were speaking in low tones, so only we could hear our words. He looked at me amused and we both broke into silent chuckles. 

"You guys do look good together. The others weren't exaggerating." Hobi looked at us fondly.

I buried my face in Jimin's chest, feeling flustered. He laughed at the remark as he petted the back of my head.

"I'm not kidding. You look seriously cute." Hobi added.

"Stop it Hobi. We are both embarrassed. "Jimin replied in a high pitched voice. "Thank you though."

I had a glass of milk and some fruits. Having coffee or Tea early in the morning was a big no no. Plain milk was my all time preferred drink. I grew from hating milk during childhood to adding milk to every possible dish.

Soon I found myself bidding goodbye to everyone as I had to leave.

"Why don't you see us at Bighit for a change?" Hobi asked me.

The what? I had been to the building once but seeing them in their studio? Hell yeah. I was excited and nervous at the same time, adrenaline coursed through my veins already.

"Oh....Why didn't I think of that?" Jiminy frowned. He stood in front of me. "Let me ask you. Will you come visit me at the company?"

I laughed. "Sure baby. I would love to."

"It's settled then. I'll pick up when you're free." He grinned, all excited like a kid.

"See you there then. You'll finally meet us all at one place." Jin said smiling. It had been long since I knew Jin. He still intimidated me. I bowed to them all, and left the dorm with Jimin.

"You wanna drive?" Jimin asked me as we went down the stairs towards the parking lot. I looked at him with wide eyes, very excited. "Yes please."

He threw the keys at me, and I caught them mid air, as we made our way towards the car, each going to our sides. I drove the car towards the hospital. It felt good to drive after a long time. The morning was already going well and I was in a really good mood. The day was going perfectly well.

But that was the issue. When everything goes well, something goes wrong. I pushed the negative thoughts away, trying not to jinx myself. We bade farewell, promising to meet up soon. I walked back into the place I dreaded going into now.

Freaking exams. I was physically ready, but mentally? Nah. I had to get ready to stay up nights, make blood sacrifices to God and lose all my hair. I could swear that I lose a few pounds after every exam.

"Welcome back new girlfriend." Dae hyun said as a welcome note.

"Thanks for reminding me. I had already forgotten about him." I said, as I dropped onto the stool next to him, placing my books on the desk.

"Exams?" He cackled. I shot him a bored glance.

"Easy for you to ask since you finished them all. Let me learn. I am already running behind on time." I whined, ready to start crying. How much ever you learned, you were bound to forget every thing. It happens every single time, that when you enter the exam hall, you would feel that you don't remember a single thing and that you were bound to fail.

Not wrong though. You would probably end up failing. That's college for you.
__________________________

The next two weeks went by in the blink of an eye. Mare and I spent hours studying together. We had successfully breezed through the written tests. We were currently sitting outside the exam hall, waiting for the practical test to get over.