17] •I love you!•

Start from the beginning

Taehyung:- Sure.

I wanted to have some time for myself. I made him stay out so that I could plan this a little better.

I went to my room and selected a dress. Well, that was one piece above my knees. It was all Taehyung's choice after all. It was a white floral frock. Not very revealing but had a v-neck, it looked good.

 Not very revealing but had a v-neck, it looked good

I put on a little mascara and lip balm. I kept the makeup light. I hoped he would like the way I look. I left my hair loose.
Well, it looked more as if I was about to go on a beach because the length was short😂 but it was fine though.

I dimmed the lights a little and the only thing left was the cake. With the icing, I wrote,

"FRIENDS?"

I was waiting for him to get home. It was all ready, I wanted to surprise him a little.

Amy:- He's always been cold and rude to me, let's see how he doesn't melt today!

Taehyung's POV:-

I came back home and knocked on the door. I had groceries in one hand and the wine's bottle in the other along with my keys, both my hands were occupied.

Amy didn't open the door yet.

Taehyung:- Amy... Amy... Open-----

She opened the door and...

I... I saw... Her...
She looked... Beautiful...

Those eyes sparkling unlike before, her cheeks blushing a little, her pink soft lips making me melt and the dress...

She looks so pretty... The way she looked at me and smiled, I regret not telling her about my feelings in high school.

Amy:- Hey, give me those, let me help you, get in.

I stood there stunned, I was busy looking in those eyes that kept meeting mine from time to time, that slim waist and the smile.

Amy:- Hey, what you looking at---

She came close to me and tiptoed to my height and gave a slight peck on my cheek.

I was devastated.

This girl is making me crazy.

I came out of the Dreamland and I focused back looking at her. She was still smiling at me.

I went inside. The lights were dim. Everything was too romantic. I removed my coat and I couldn't take my eyes off her. The way she was jumping around, all happy and excited.

Taehyung:- Is it your birthday today or something?

I bit my lip, I couldn't control my eyes moving all over her.