Jay Park - The interview

You were extremely nervous for the interview with Jay Park today. You were pacing back and forth in the room when the director of the set noticed your nervousness. "Everything alright, (Y/N)?" He asked. You nodded your head in reply, and practiced the questions that you are going to ask him.

The make-up artist approached you, guiding you towards the dressing area. "We're going to get you ready, alright?" She asked, assuring you that you're gonna look great and do well for the interview.

You already have the experience of interviewing other popular K-artists and always tried your best to make it as fun and interesting for them as possible. Most of the time the feedback that you've received was nothing but positive. You thought that you will be able to ace this with Jay Park, but you were all-over the place.

He was the only artist that you have a major crush on, so everything has to be perfect especially your make-up and outfit. You were different than other girls that he had featured in his music videos. They were skinny models who had the looks and you were far away from them, plus-sized and a little bit curvy. Although at times you were fine with your appearance, you wished you could be like them a little. Sometimes your insecurities could wreck up your thoughts on the way you look. You totally hate when that happens, its 2020 and you should be embracing every and any little flaws your had.

-

10 minutes before the interview started.

The director made sure that everything was prepared - the setting of the room, your microphone and his, the cameras and lighting. You were breathing in and out, slowly calming yourself down. The make-up artist kept chuckling at your nervousness as she found it so cute. "It's as if you're meeting your crush,"

HE. IS. YOUR. CRUSH. YES. But at the back of your mind, Jay wouldn't be someone who might have noticed you. Sigh.

"Okay (Y/N), he's coming in,"

And there he was, entering the room with his manager behind him, greeting everyone and exchanging handshakes. When he looked at you, he passed the flowers that he have been holding. "For you," He said. You blushed at his sweet act, the red roses were so beautiful.

"You know, I've been watching your interviews and I took notice that you liked roses. I have to bring those along for this interview," He explained, touching his gold chains as he took a seat right in front of you. "Nice outfit by the way," He complimented.

You could have sworn that you could melt and evaporated right there and then, but this interview has to happen professionally and you were ready to do so.

-

"So, with all of the successes that you've had - from building AOMG from the bottom-up, starting H1GHERMUSIC & joining RocNation, what is the one thing that you're looking forward to in the future," you asked.

"Starting a family perhaps," he replied. "Despite these successes, I feel like I haven't accomplished the most important aspect in life and that is to get married and have kids,"

"It seems like you're a family man," you commented.

"I am, and I would like to experience that. You know, you get to go through the good and the bad, you get to learn to be a good husband and a dad,"

His idea of starting a family impressed you. You never expected him to be talking deep but it's definitely an enjoyable conversation. "What about you, (Y/N)? What are your thoughts on starting a family one day?" He asked, leaning back a little as he took a sip of water from the bottle beside him.

You gulped, looking at the director who paused the camera. It was getting a little personal so he had to pause halfway. "Well," You begin. "I don't have a good relationship with my family so if I were to have one, I'll make sure that I can give my best to my future partner and kids,"

He nodded in agreement, "Sometimes those who come from broken families don't feel confident about having a good future but honestly, they are the ones who will have a their own family in the way that they've imagined what a fairy tale would be to have a family,"

"So all is good, all is well," he added. "So, do you currently have a boyfriend?"

Your eyes widened. "Sorry?" Frowning a little.

"Boyfriend? Like being in a relationship with a guy? Not your boy-friend," he explained. You laughed in return, "I know what you mean but I can't believe you're asking me this right now,"

This interview was getting more personal as minutes passed. "Do you want us to leave the room so that you guys have your own space?" The director interrupted, removing his headphones. The people in the room looked at the both of you, as you and Jay looked at each other.

"Uh," You replied, stopping halfway when Jay answered his question for you, "I mean, let us be alone for five minutes? Is that okay for everyone?"

With his reply, everyone including his manager left the room leaving the both of you alone. This was the first time you've experienced an interview being paused halfway through. "You still haven't answered my question though,"

He was sort-of forcing out an answer for you. "I don't have one," you admitted, your voice slowly became softer towards the end of the sentence.

"That sounds good for me," he replied. "Because I would like for us to meet each other again,"

"Oh?" "Why is that so, Jay?"

"Because when i entered the room and met you for the first time, I could see the both of us starting our future together," he confessed. "Something tells me that the time has come and the person that should be right beside me is..." he bit his lip.

"You,"