Jaewoong (TROY) - Get to know me

Quivering with excitement, you knocked on the apartment door. A few minutes later, a buffed man wearing only boxers and a sleeveless shirt stood in front of you. You walked into his apartment, taking off your leather jacket and grabbed the wine that was placed on his coffee table. "Guess who aced her law exam," You said excitedly. 

He was as confused by the situation. "What are you doing here?" He asked. You opened the bottle of expensive wine and poured it into a glass. You passed the glass to him and afterwards drank from yours. "Well, I thought we could celebrate," 

He took a sip of wine, eyeing at you suspiciously. "Well, say something," You told him. Something wasn't quite right. You placed your glass of wine to the side, walking to where he was standing. "I could leave now if you don't want me here," 

You grabbed your leather jacket, about to leave the apartment as he abruptly stopped you from going further. "I know why you are here," He said in that deep voice of his. He placed his hands by our sides and pushed you against one of the walls. "I don't know what you are talking about," You replied. He smirked. 

He leaned forward, closing the gap between the both of you as he whispered against your ear. "You want me to take you, hard and fast. You want me to kiss you roughly and make you scream my name all night long, don't you," 

You moaned when he whispered those dirty things to you. He lifted your dress a little, revealing the lace underwear that you specially wore it for tonight. "No, it's not about that Jaewoong," You denied. You did not want him to know that you wanted to have sex tonight. The relationship between the both of you was not mutual at all. You were basically the person he calls to for his needs, and you were his booty call, in short. 

His fingers tugging against your underwear, he began kissing you sensually on your neck. You shift your head to the side, enjoying every single moment of this. "But your moans are telling me otherwise," 

You kept quiet and continued groan. He was about to pull your underwear down when he removed his fingers away from it. He backed off against you and crossed his arms. Now, you were confused by his action. 

"If you want this to happen, I suggest you to get to know me first," He said. You frowned. You got tricked by him. "W-what?" 

He grabbed your jacket and passed it to you. He pushed you towards the door and opened it. "Good night, [Y/N]," 

You were about to say something when he closed his apartment door. Jaewoong smirked at himself, proud for not falling into that trap of yours. Meanwhile, you stomped your leg in anger. 

"Damn it," You muttered under your breath.