Gray - Doorway

Kissing each other roughly and both fighting for dominance, Sunghwa and you were struggling to walk up the stairs. Even taking a step would lead you to almost falling down, and him immediately noticing it and supported you from behind.

Sunghwa had just came back from the airport. Once he landed, he gave your a call and decided to bring you out on a date. And that date resulted in endless of teasing under the table, with the presence of high-class people and their partners as well as wasted food and wine.

When you finally got up the last step, he immediately pushed you against the wall with such force. He kissed you as hard as you were doing it to him. His hands made their way to your back as he squeezed your butt a little.

You moaned and broke away from the kiss. He wasn't stopping. He was kissing your neck now.
"Babe...Babe," you pushed him away a little.

You walked towards your apartment when your felt hands wrapped around your waist. You smiled at yourself and you brought your hand behind and teased him through his pants. "I've missed you, so much," you gave it a little squeeze.

A deep, sexy groaned was heard.

"Babe..."

You turned around to open your apartment door when he placed his hands on your waist, pulling you towards him with your back arched. You held his neck from behind as you started with your little tease.

That is when you began grinding on him.

"You know, I think our parents should meet," you whispered.

"What..." He continued kissing you on the neck.

"It's been three years, we should take it to the next level," you continued. "You can bring your guy friends along too,"

He stopped kissing and that's when you turned around. "I think they're not ready to meet you yet,"

He turned you around once again, getting back to the previous position. You grind harder on him, making him moan loudly.

"Yes baby, yes. Come for me," you moaned, pushing his head closer towards you.

That was the moment when he listen to your request as he came, hard. You opened your door to your apartment. Before you could even let him enter, you peeked your head a little, holding the door.

"See you soon babe," you kissed him on the cheeks.

As soon as you closed the door, Sunghwa was mentally cursing in his head. How is he ever going to go home without people noticing the stain on his pants and possibly his boner?

[A/N] : So I watched Don Jon and was basically inspired by it! :)) anyway, requests are open!!!