Verbal Jint - New Year's Resolution

The last day of 2015 was spent by cuddling and watching movies with your boyfriend, Jintae. After much begging for him to take a rest from the preparation of his upcoming record label, he gave in to your request.

"Baby," he called you. His hands were across your shoulders, rubbing your arms.

"Hmm?" You replied, concentrating on the current movie that is currently showing.

"What's your new year's resolution?" He asked.

You turned your attention towards him. You placed a kiss on his chin. "For you to spend more time with me,"

He felt bad with your reply. It's true that the both of you spent less time together due to his busy schedule. He wished he could take back all those times and make it up to you.

"That's the only new year's resolution you have? Come on, you must have more than that," he said.

You sighed. "Well, I wish that we could take our relationship to the next level,"

"What do you mean by that?"

"We have been dating for five years. Maybe it's time for us to get married and have kids, you know. We're both not getting younger, baby. You're 35 and I'm 29,"

He continued rubbing your arms. "I wish we could baby, I wish we could but at this timing, it's impossible,"

You smacked his chest. "Not now, of course! Maybe after all of your hectic schedules are cleared," you giggled.

"That would be when I'm 60, old and sitting on a rocking chair," he joked.

You got up from the sofa as you made your way towards the bedroom. You took out the gift that you bought for him, and hid it behind your back as you exited the room.

"Close your eyes, babe," you ordered.

"What do you have behind you?" He asked, suspicious with the smile that you had and the hiding of something behind you. "Are you going to do something nasty?" He squinted his eyes.

"Just close your eyes!"

He obliged to your orders, covering his eyes with his hands. You made your way towards him. Standing in front of him, you placed the bag at the side and sat on his lap. You placed his hands to his side and you grabbed the bag at the side.

"Your present," you passed it to him.

He took out the rectangular white box topped with a silver ribbon. There was not any brand name on top of it. He lifted up the cover and saw a white stick in front of him.

"What is this?" He looked at you.

"Look at the sign. Your finger is covering it," you gave him the hint.

He moved his thumbs to the side a little. He covered his mouth with his free hand as the one holding the stick started trembling. He looked at you once again. You nodded your head in return.

Placing the stick and box at the side, he carried you as you wrapped your arms on his neck. Supporting you by the bottom, he carried you towards your shared bedroom. He gently placed you on the bed.

"Is it true? Is it really, really true?" He asked.

From his reaction, you knew how happy he was.

"Yes, Jintae. That's not the only stick I tested on. I tested around three or four times. It seriously is true," you cupped his cheeks as you gave him a kiss on his lips.

"I can't believe you're pregnant. I'm so happy!" He beamed in joy. "Screw my busy schedule. I'm going to stay at home more often and take care you,"

You laughed at his comment. "So, what's your new year's resolution then?"

"To take care of my pregnant girlfriend and you know, have more fun in bed," he winked.

-

Last update for the year of 2015! Thank you to all who have been reading and giving lots of love to this book! I have a lot to improve on and I will try my best to give you KHIPHOP stories to enjoy reading to :))

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY READERS!