The quiett - Body 2 Body

"Baby..." You called him softly. You just got out of the bathroom and only had a towel wrapped around you. Dong gab placed the current issue of playboy magazine at the side, turning his attention towards you.

"What the...Did you read that magazine?" You squinted his eyes at him. You made your way towards the bed when he pulled you by the waist, which made you lie on top of him.

"I have needs baby, and you aren't giving me any attention," he complained. "I missed you,"

"Did you miss me or my body?"

"Well," he paused. "Both," A very cheeky reply from him.

You rolled your eyes. With one hand on the bed and another gripping the towel, you pushed yourself up from the bed. Making your way towards the closet, Dong gab had his eyes on your body. That made him got out of the bed and followed you behind.

"Okay I need to change. Get out," you ordered.

"Let me dress you babe," he suggested.

"No, because it's going to take more than 10 seconds if I were to allow you to do that,"

"Please?" This time he was giving you his cheeky smile. You just had to fall for it.

"Fine then but be quick," you said.

He stood in front of you. In a flash, the towel was already on the floor. Although you have seen each other naked, this is the most awkward moment ever for you. He wrapped his arms around your waist, pushing you close to him.

"Dong gab," you called.

"It's been a long time baby," he leaned down and whispered.

He grabbed both of thighs and wrapped them around his torso. You placed your arms around his neck.

"We...should stop," you told him.

Dong gab ignored you as he started kissing your neck. "It's too late to stop me,"