Olltii - Shy

While walking in the carnival, Ollti was looking at you and then downwards towards your hand. He bit his lips as he was mentally fighting with his thoughts on whether to hold your hands or not. A part of him told him to go ahead with it but the other encouraged him not go.

"Oppa! Maybe we could ride the ferris wheel!" You called him and pointed towards the colourful, vintage ferris wheel.

His hands automatically went to the back of his head. "Uh? Yes, we should go on that," he let out an awkward laughter.

Holding on to the giant bear that he had won for you, you held your hands with his as the both of you made your way towards the ferris wheel.

You sat on the inside while placing the giant bear on the floor while Olltii sat near the gate. The ferris wheel started moving and you began swinging your legs. Olltii was smiling wide as he finally managed to hold hands with you. Although he was 20, a year older than you, he was still shy despite being together for quite a while.

"You know, I had fun today. Thanks to you, Oppa," you leaned in and kiss his cheeks.

He blushed at your sudden action. You can't help but notice the blush on his cheeks. "Are you okay? It looks like your cheeks are heating up," you placed your hands on it and started rubbing it.

At one point, you squeezed both of his cheeks. He started making funny faces and your started laughing. "You're so cute,"

The atmosphere between the both of you went silent as neither of you talked afterwards. You admired the night as you had the entire view of the carnival as well as other places across it thanks to the beautiful lights.

"You know, the view is so beautiful even though it's at night," he started off the conversation. You nodded your head in agreement. "But it's not as beautiful as the girl who's sitting right beside me,"

You giggled. "That's so cheesy, oppa. Since when did you start learning about pick-up lines?"

Honestly, he is not the type of person who does that. But you were surprised that he did. "Well, I tried," he replied. "I feel bad because you're the one who's always doing the talking while I'm the awkward boyfriend who shuts his mouth," he said, looking down.

You lifted up his chin, making him look at you. "You're just shy, oppa. And I like that side of you. It's okay if you need more time for you to be comfortable around me. It's understandable because we have been together just over two months,"

Out of no where, he leaned in and returned the kiss that you gave him on his cheeks. You placed your hands over that cheek of yours, looking at him, surprised. "Olltii," you called.

"I love you," he looked at you in the eye. You stayed silent for a moment. The shy guy that was existent a minute ago disappeared. "I really hope you would say something because I'm embarrassed now,"

"I love you too," you replied. The moment where the both of you looked at each other and when sparks were flying, he leaned in and closed his eyes while you did the same thing. That moment was interrupted when...

"Sir and Ma'am, the ride has finished," the young boy said as he opened the gates.

You and Olltii leaned back and opened your eyes. The moment you had been waiting for was ruined by the young boy. Olltii got out of the seat as he offered his hand to you. The both of you walked down the steps and then joined the crowd to see the other rides that the both of you could take.

"Wow, that was awkward," he shyly said as he held your hands in his.