Jay Park - Glamorous

Today was the day where you will be attending Roc Nation's brunch alongside your boyfriend, Jay Park. You remembered the day where Jay informed you that he was signed with Roc Nation. You were beyond ecstatic when you heard the great news and threw a party which was celebrated with the AOMG family.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, inspecting your face and body. The make-up artist had opted for something simple and classy - very light make-up with a bold red lip. The dress that Jay had picked up for you was hanging at the side - a short silver dress with a bare back. It was a very bold choice of him to pick the dress but he wanted to show the world the girl that has been alongside him all this long.

As you look at yourself in the mirror, your hands started roaming around the panties and garter belt you had on. No bra was needed as the dress had a plunging neckline.

"Baby, are you ready?" Jay entered the room as you heard his shoes tapping against the floor.

You turned towards him and looked back at the mirror, covering your chest as he had his arms wrapped around your waist, placing his chin on your shoulder.

"Why are you covering those assets of yours? Let them free," He said as he attempted to remove your hands from your chest. You laughed at his comment.

You stared at him back in the mirror, "I feel so insecure Jay. I feel like I shouldn't even wear the dress because my boobs are too flat,"

"Baby," He turned you around as he moved you closer to him. "I chose that dress for you because I knew you'll look glamorous and sexy in it. And you know no matter the size of those breasts, I'll still love em," His hands went toward your chest and squeezed it.

"Jay," You whined. "Not right now, I have to finish getting ready remember,"

"I'm gonna make you feel like you're the sexiest woman in the world baby, take my word," He said. He started kissing both of your breasts, as he made his way down circling his tongue on each of your nipple.

You moaned on his actions, gripping on his hair tight as he made his away down south. Jay placed his knees on the ground, kneeling right in front of you as he kissed your panties. The amount of teasing that he did was slowly making you impatient. Jay knew that you were starting to get needy.

You placed one of your legs on his shoulders when he placed it aside, standing up and arranging his red suit.

"What the hell?" You cursed. "What happened to 'I'm gonna make you feel like you're the sexiest woman in the world'?"

He laughed, "Well, that was just the start of it sweetheart," he replied as he placed a kiss on the temple of your cheeks. "Come on, let me help you get dressed,"

You crossed your arms. "No, I can do it myself Mr Park, thank you," You walked pass by him as you grabbed the dress.

You took off the hanger and wore the dress right in front of him. Jay kept staring at you the whole time, licking his lips.

"Damn, you look-"

"Nah uh," You placed a finger on his lips, preventing him from continuing any further. "Eyes on me, Jay," You placed your fingers under his chin, making him look up at you.

"Two can play at a game sweetheart. I'm gonna make sure that you wished you didn't leave me hanging during the brunch later," You winked and walked away from the room.

-

[Author's note: HELLO GUYS! Finally an update after so long. I hope you guys really liked it. I feel like I should venture out of the k-pop/k-hiphop world and write about other stuff. What do you guys think? Maybe you could also give me suggestions on what I should write about apart from celebrities in K-pop or K-hiphop!]