Jay park

I was inspired by Bruno Mars' new song 'Versace on the floor'. Hope ya'll like it!

11.30PM

You looked at your watch. It was one and a half hour past your curfew and here you are, walking along the silent streets with your boyfriend, Jay. Holding your hands tightly, he was talking about the future – how he would love to be married to you and have little versions of the both of you running around. Meanwhile, you were silently worried about the time. Your parents would kill you for being home late past your curfew.

"Babe, are you there?" Jay waved his hand in front of you.

You blinked your eyes, shaking your head. "Yeah, I'm fine,"

"What's wrong? You seem occupied," He asked. The both of you stopped walking and faced each other, with him holding both of your hands.

"I'm scared Jay, I really am,"

He placed his hands at the back of your head, pulling you closer towards his chest. You wrapped your arms around his waist.

"It's okay to break some rules baby. Life is all about breaking the rules, exploring new things. You can't always be held back because of your parent's rules. It's time for you step out of your comfort zone,"

As easy as it seems, breaking rules wasn't your thing, especially when your parents are strict unlike any other parents out there. It was impossible because you always had to give in to their expectations on you.

Going into a relationship with Jay was difficult too. They were sceptical about it, they kept questioning you stuff about him. Your parents even told you that the both of you would not last because he gave the vibe of being an untrusting guy. Despite them having their own nasty opinions, you still decided to be with Jay.

He was all that you could have asked for. At the same time, you were all that he could ask for in a girl. It was surprising how you managed to keep him out of his wild zone during your relationship of four years.

You pulled yourself away, holding his hands and started walking home. He was confused on your sudden move, but followed you.

-

10 minutes later, Jay and you were standing in front of your house. Surprisingly, all of the lights were switched off, except for those at the front door.

"It was a fun night Jay, but I have to go inside," You said, about to run towards the door when he pulled you into a kiss. You tiptoed, wrapping your hands around his neck.

"Couldn't say goodbye without a kiss," He teased.

"Good night baby," You looked at him. He was still holding your hands tightly, a sign that he didn't want to let you go. "Come on Jay, stop playing around,"

"Let me go in with you, please"

--

It took quite a lot of time for the both of you to get up into your bedroom. You entered using the front door and silently managed to get into your room. However, he had to climb up the window.

Here you are, standing in the middle of your locked room with only the light from outside entering the room.

"I love you, so, so much," He confessed.

Jay started caressing your cheeks, with you leaning into his hand. "Your cheeks, they're too adorable,"

He moved to your eyes, staring at them. "Your blue eyes, they make me drown into the world of us. No interruptions, just the both of us being in love,"

After your eyes, his hands went to the back of your dress. Your heart started beating fast, fully knowing what is going to happen. Slowly while looking at you, he zipped the black dress. "Your dress, showing all your curves, one of reasons why I love everything about you," He whispered.

The dress dropped, he immediately carried you towards your bed. He sat on top of you removing his white buttoned up shirt.

"Are you ready, baby girl?"