"Please move," Rose said softly as she tried to go past him. His hand reached out and grabbed her arm harshly, pulling her to him. Rose turned her face just in time and he ended up kissing her hair.

"You should be begging for me," the seventh year hissed.

"Yeah, and you're begging for this," Rose sneered. She brought up her knee and he fell to the ground, clutching his crotch. Rose flicker her wand and the boy sprouted antlers again.

"I'm gonna get you for this!" The boy yelled as he tried to run off but he ran into the chest of Fred instead and George was right next to him to make sure the boy didn't run off.

"Yeah, probably not," Fred said.

"We have lots of products we need to test. If you go near Rose again, you'll be a test dummy," George explained.

"Good talk," Fred said as he let the seventh year run away.

"That was fun," George said with a smile.

"Thank you," Rose mumbled as she hugged the two boys.

"Anytime," George told her.

"I'm gonna sleep," Rose said with a yawn. The two boys wished her a goodnight and then Rose went to her bed and cuddled with Tillie, crying herself to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Rose was the last girl to wake up in her dorm. Her hand was still stinging, but it was getting better. Hermione was waiting for her.

"Finally!" Hermione exclaimed when Rose sleepily sat up and stretched. "I thought you would never wake up! Hurry and get dressed so we can eat."

Rose mumbled a reply as she moved Tillie out of the way and went to the bathroom. Since it was Satuday, Rose wore a pair of leggings and one of Harry's sweatshirts, which was basically a dress on her. Her curly hair was a complete mess, so she just tied it up in a messy ponytail. She brushed her teeth and then walked down to the Great Hall with Hermione.

"What's up with you?" Rose asked Harry when she sat next to him. He sent her a small smile when he saw that she was wearing his sweatshirt and he handed her a chocolate chip muffin.

"I woke up early to send Snuffles a letter and while I was talking with Cho in the owlery, Filch came in and accused me of ordering dungbombs," Harry explained.

"Hmm...I should have a talk with Cho," Rose said.

"Rose is so jealous," Ron teased.

"No, but she obviously didn't take the hint before," Rose shrugged. Ron shook his head at her but didn't say anything else.

"Look, Harry, do you mind coming down to fly with me today? I need some practice," Ron asked.

"You both have too much homework," Hermione argued. Ron went to retaliate but the morning post came in. Hermione grabbed her copy of the Daily Prophet and read through it.

"Anything interesting?" Rose asked.

"No...oh! Sirius!" Hermione gasped. "Someone told the ministry that he's hiding in London!"

"Lucius Malfoy. He said something at the platform," Harry sneered. Rose tensed a little.

"You never said anything!" Ron exclaimed.

"It was right before we got on the train. I overheard him say something about a dog," Harry explained.

"He'll just have to not leave Grimmauld," Rose sighed. "Dumbledore did tell him not to."