🌱Preface🌱

Greetings, fellow poet/reader.

Thank you for checking this book out.

Sonnets Mine is an original Poetry book on Wattpad which follows
a unique format that allows
both poets and general readers
enjoy the art and beauty of the Sonnets; a noble type of Poetry.

____________________

Each chapter follows this same format.

Introduction, a visual and the sonnet itself.

Everyone and anyone, who are interested in poetry or not, who have passion for poetic languages or not, I intended and dedicated this book especially for you to enjoy.

I want my dear readers to experience and enjoy my stories. 

You can just read the introduction or just bury yourself in the Sonnets and skip the intro part. It's okay if you prefer the photo more than the Sonnet itself.

 Read this book in your way, as you like. The goal is my story is shared and you realised something from reading these.

____________________

The Sonnets are not subjected and readers can freely give titles for them.

I had decided to include the Introduction or the story behind my Sonnets because they have been born from my personal experiences and feelings. I'm not trying to translate the poetry, I'm just providing my story behind these Sonnets.

(There can be times when Wattpad deleted some of my visuals because they might indicate inappropriate pictures such as self harm

____________________

Nevertheless, these sonnets are born from my life.

I thank every single one of you greatly for reading my imperfect work of this beautiful poetry and joining along my life journey by doing so.

Thank you for taking time to read this book out of millions of books on Wattpad.

Appreciate and Love you all! :)

God bless you! :)

Rachel