INTRO

Jimin is a beta born into a family of alphas. They didn't want a beta, they wanted an alpha, so they threw him off a roof when he was just 2 days old and tried again, succeeding and welcoming a healthy alpha boy 9 months later. 

He survived the fall but his wings were in critical condition, leaving them paralized. He lives in an orphage, among other children who came and went, getting adopted by nice families.

Nobody wanted him, a needy, burdening male beta who can't take care of himself. That wasn't all true, he could walk normally, the only thing giving it away to people around him being the rope ladder that hangs from the orphanage's nest so he could get up without help.

He is now 16 and he attends a normal school. All schools were on the ground because it was dangerous for kids under 13 to fly. How to fly is taught properly in the last year of high school, when one is 18 and their wings are fully developed. Jimin dreads that day when his secret is exposed.

13th October 2002 (yes I did make him younger)

Mother pov
"PUSH!He's almost here!" Im so excited to welcome another little alpha into the family, He's almost here!
"AAGH!" I scream and give one last push before hearing loud cries, I sigh in relief and look down, what I see is shocking, a BETA?!
"WHAT THE FUCK?! I WANTED AN ALPHA!" My husband shouts. "Doctor, why did we get a beta?!" I shout at the doctor, "Pure chance, you weren't guaranteed to get an alpha." The doctor checked the baby and gave it to me, I look at it with disgust and inspected the things wings, a muted light silver colour, boring as hell.

"Honey, what do we do with it? We can't let it get out that a family of rich, important alphas has a beta for a son..." 

"I know honey, we'll think of something. "

*two days later*

I lay recovering in bed, I wasted 9 months of pain and weight gain just to get a fucking beta! My husband came in dressed in all black and took the baby from the diaper changing table I hadn't bothered to lift him off of 4 hours ago.

"Honey, I thought I could go drop him off the roof of the bighit building, I'll keep him in my hoodie so CCTV don't pick up anything."

"That is a great idea sweetie, how do you stop him crying inside your hoodie?" He held up a bottle of milk with another small bottle next to it, it had black liquid in it.

"This, my dear, is the finest sleeping sedetive I could get my hands on."

"Oh my! My husband is so smart and brilliant!" I gestured for him to come and we kissed. He was gone for about 30 minutes then came back and dusted his hand together " Its done. When your healed, why don't we have another try?" I nodded Enthusiasticly and he got in the bed and we both went to sleep.