Meeting the Maliks'

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

I stood there blushing as everyone looked at me. Some holding plates of food others wine glasses.

"Well just don't stand there like goobers, say hello to Brooklyn!" Grandma Mary said to the relatives.

Suddenly everyone broke out in chatter. Telling me it was nice to meet me and that I was so pretty and that Zayn had finally gotten himself a keeper. After an hour or so Zayn came to rescue me.

"Okay my girlfriend needs oxygen" Zayn joked and took me by the waist and into the dining room where no one was.

"Stop being so damn cute and nice to everyone!" he snapped.

"Oh excuse me ,babe, but I thought that that was what you wanted, for me to be the perfect girlfriend for you and your family...but why would you care...the only reason I'm here is for your mum" and for revenge, I added mentally.

Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Just stop it" He said.

"Why? Does it bug you?" I asked leaning in the table.

He took a stride towards me and until he was all in my face.

"Yes, Brooklyn it bothers the shit out of me!" He said in a husky voice.

My breath caught in my throat and I closed my eyes. He was so close to me that I could smell the minty scent from his breath.

"So you need to knock it off" He said.

"You don't own me, Malik. I can do whatever I please" I said pushing him off me.

Then the door to the dining room opened and Saffa bounded inside.

"Grandma said that you guys need to get out there" She said.

I smiled and walked away from Zayn, but the soon fell in step with me and wrapped an arm around me.

"Keeping up the show" He whispered when I gave him a weird look.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Angela's P.O.V.

"Oh come on! If I woke up and Channing Tatum was there telling him he was my husband I wouldn't question it" I told the Harry and Louis as we lounged around my flat watching "The Vow" 

Harry looked over at me " I don't know what is so great about this Tatum guy " 

I gasped

'Ah hell no! Channing Tatum just exudes such 'unf'. And what makes it better? He was a stripper. Channing can get it all and then some. His voice just ugh its sex" I said and I felt like I had made a point.

They both stared at me like I was crazy.

"I still don't see it" Harry said.

"I kind of see it" Louis murmured.

"YES! Thank you Louis" I said and sipped my drink.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Zayns P.O.V.

Look at her. 

Being all pretty and nice to my cousins and what not.

Ugh its fucking annoying.

And fucking cute.

Grandma seems to love her. 

Zayn stop being so damn selfish, You are marrying her for your mum. Mum deserves to see you married,