Surprises.

I went inside my bathroom and washed my face and changed into my pajamas.

I went back into the living room and looked at the couch were i had just been sitting on a minute ago.I noticed something black and square. i frowned and walked to the couch and picked it up. It was a wallet and his phone.

Zayn's phone and wallet to be exact. I left it on the coffee table. Its not like I was going to peek at his wallet or look through his phone. I sat back and turned on the tv just as Angela walked into the room. she groggily rubbed her eyes and sat next to me.

"What are we watching?" she asked yawning. I smiled.

"Miss Congeniality" I said.She nodded and laid her head on my shoulder s i tucked my knees towards my chest.

"Whose wallet and phone is that?" She suddenly asked.

Fuck! I thought. Knowing my dear friend she'd want to go through his phone and probably check his wallet too.

"uh mm i don't know?" I said lamely. She picked her head from my shoulder and looked at me.

"Well why don't we check" she said.

" No! " I said. I didn't want to invade Zayns personal stuff.

"Why?" She asked she already had the phine in her hands.

"Because its not ours?" I said

"Okay" Angela said, Since when do you care?"

She turned on the phone and she slid the unlock screen button. She saw a picture of Zayn in the background.

"Oh, my God! It's Zayns!" she excalimed."But it has a password." she frowned.

I thanked God!

"I bet its "zayn" she said and typed it in.

It was rejected. I smiled.

"If its not his... then..." she trailed off and she put on her "thinking face". It consisted of her knitting her eyebrows together and scrunching up her nose. It looked pretty funny.

"I bet its your name!!" she exclaimed.

I looked at her like she had lost her mind.

My name yeah right!

I laughed while she typed in my name.

Brooklyn

welcome

Fucking phone!

I stopped laughing and just stared wide-eyed.

"Told ya so!" She said and looked through his phone.

I shook my head and snatched the phone from her hands.

"Hey!" she protested.

"This is not ours! In said and locked the screen but not before I could see that he still had the picture of me and Safaa at her birthday party back when we were dating.

Almost 5 years ago. i shook my haed and opened my eyes to Angela going through his wallet.

My god! This girl!

She pushed back a bunch of bills and I saw something get her attention.

"Oh my god!" She said and pulled out something.

It looked like a small wallet size picture.

Angela looked at me and her mouth fell open.

"What?" I asked and now I was curious.

"Look at this, babe" She said, and handed me the picture. I took the photo from her. Before i looked at the picture I looked at Angela who had set the wallet down.

I sighed and turned to the picture.

My mouth fell open

Oh my lord!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun-dun dun

what did you guy think?

What do you guys think she saw in the picture?

And why would Zayn keep a picture on his phone of her for so many years?

you guy thanks for reading! And please comment!!

It is nice to hear some feedback. Please comment!

Why don't we make a deal... I won't upload until I at least have five -eight comments from different users.

Sound lie a deal. and please leave some real feed back as in how i can make this story better.

So on other news i need a character. a new character to play Zayn's ex girlfriend. also someone to play Niall's current girlfriend. it can either be you or someone famous.

If it is you please inbox me the following

Age:

Hair color

Straight or curly hair

height

eye color

skin color

and of course your name.

okay thanks and i will be picking two random names!!!!

Please help me with the characters guys!!!!

Thanks

Lots of love my fellow directioners

~Sharon x