The End

I paced back and forth in the waiting area outside of Tricia’s room. I looked at my phone for the fifth time in the last two minutes.

Where the hell is Zayn?  I thought. I sat down next to Safaa and she turned to me with puffy eyes.

“Come here, Sweetie,” I said and cuddled her into my chest. I rested my chin on top of her small head. I let a few tears stray from my eyes. Doctors had been coming in and out of the hospital room. She had to get a few transfusions; the doctors were thinking of giving up and her only request was to see her son and his son was most likely fucking a blond bimbo. I sighed and hugged Safaa tighter as her body began to shake with sobs.

“Where is she?” Said the deep frantic voice that sends butterflies to my stomach.  I looked up and saw a disheveled looking Zayn, his eyes wide and frantic, looking for answers. I was about to say something but Yaser beat me to it.

“Where the hell have you been? Your mother is dying and you were out God knows where!” He yelled making Safaa and I flinch.  “Just exactly where were you?”

 “Why are you yelling at me? I need to see mum and you’re wasting time yelling at me? Brooklyn should have told me! I just got a text from Doniya telling me!” Zayn yelled back.

I stood up, anger stirring inside of me. “You’re putting this on me? I called you and you know who answered the phone? Perrie. Don’t blame this on me because you were fucking around with your ex Zayn. That is just…” I shook my head in disgust.

Yaser looked shocked at my outburst and so did everyone else there. Zayn hung his head and shifted from on foot to the other. “I need to see mum.”

Yaser shifted out of Zayn’s way and Zayn slowly walked into the room, quietly shutting the door behind him.

I huffed and took my seat next to Safaa.

Ω 2 Hours Later Ω

I was in the cafeteria getting myself a cup of coffee when I felt a presence next to me. I smelt the faint scent of smoke and sighed, moving further.

“I wasn’t-“He started saying.

“Save it,” I said, “we really aren’t married so I can’t dictate your life. You want a fuck buddy?” I asked facing him, “have it. But make sure the press doesn’t find out about it. Because I am  sure as hell not going to look like the stupid, embarrassed wife who didn’t her husband” I sneered the word “ was having an affair.” With that I turned on my heel and walked buck to the waiting area where I was met by Yaser.

“Tricia wants to see you again,” He said, his voice strained.

I smiled and nodded and settled my coffee down on the nearest table. I walked into the room only to be horrified once again. She had been hooked to at least five more machines.

“Brooklyn,” She called my name. I went to sit by her.

“Yeah?” I asked

“I’m close. I can feel it,” I started to say something when she held up a bony hand to cut me off. Her voice did sound strained. Like if she was struggling to say those last few words. “I’m going to die. God wants me up there. My time on this Earth is up.” My eyes welled up with tears and I held onto her cold hand. “I want you to take care of my son. I want you to love him and make him happy. I want you to give him beautiful, healthy children. He loves you. He told me this a few hours ago. He truly does love you. And you love him. You guys were meant for each other. And−“her breath was caught in her throat as she struggled to finish her sentence.

“Tricia!” I exclaimed when her eyes fluttered close and the machine that was hooked to her heart made a loud “DING” sound and the numbers went blank. I stood up and shook her shoulders but getting no response. I grabbed the control panel and blinked back my blinding tears and with my shaking hands pressed on the nurse button. By the time the nurse answered my sobs were uncontrollable.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

“She’s gone. She’s dead,” I whispered.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You guys must really hate me right? Its ok I hate myself too…. I’m sorry but Tricia’s death was actually planned ever since I started this book. I’m sorry! I love tricia! Writing this broke my heart.

Thank you guys for commenting, and voting and fanning! I love you guys! AND sadly this story is almost to the end! It probably still has a few chapters left. I already have the ending planned.

But you guys have a great weekend! Go outside ! I know the outside is a scary place.!! But go plant a tree! Go hug a tree! Go fuck a tree! Ok Imma go back to tumblr… you must think I’m sniffing cocaine… Omfg! The boys won for best international group In France!!! Oh and Lou has a bird tattoo on his fore arm!! Ahhh! Anyway.. byee!!

~Sharon