C'mon, Say Yes

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

Last night was truly a wonderful night. Yes, I acted like a bitch for most of the night, but he... he was a gentleman. The entire night. Just smiling when I said something bitchy.

This boy was making it hard for me to hate him.

I rolled out of bed and rubbed my weary eyes,

it was 6 in the morning. I had to be at the school by 7. 

I sighed and walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower and i stripped and jumped in. I washed my hair and just stood there letting the hot water pelt my skin. I heard Angela pounding on the door.

"Use your own Bathroom!!" I yelled.

"But you have fluffy towels" She complained.

"Suck a toe!" I told her.

"You suck a toe" She grumbled back, but I heard her shuffle away from my door.

Yeah that's roght. Back away from my territory beeyotch.

I got out the shower and wrapped my fluffy towel around my body.

I walked into my room and picked out a flowy blue shirt with a black one inch belt around my waist and a pair of black skinny jeans with a pair of heeled boots and a black coat.

Winter was rolling around once again in sunny London, Yeah that's a lie. Its never sunny.

I got dressed and put on some slight make up and dried my hair. I walked out of my room by 6:45 and Angela was already waiting for me watching some pointless new show. "So On celebrity news, Zayn Malik from one Direction was caught with some beautiful redhead last night. So is this Zayn's new conquest or some winter fling?Stay tuned for more information after the break!"Said the host of the show. My mouth hung open. Of course they knew about our date. I just didn't think they'd be this fast to broadcast it tot the entire country this fast. Fangirls work fast (Yes,Yes we do!) "Ha! Look Brooks! Your famous!" Angela said I shook my head. "Close your mouth,You'll catch butterflies"Angela said. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was around 3:30 in the afternoon, and hour since work had ended and me and Angela we're driving to the university , when I received a text from Zayn.

"Annual Family Vacation, Mums wants you to go and we have to announce our engagement, Babe

~Zayn xx

"You idiot i thought, 

"I don't know" I typed back.

But on second thought if I went I could make him miserable for however long we are there.

Hmmm.

I smiled.

Vacation time it is.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry that this chapter is so short!!! I'm writing this while getting ready to go to the movies so I know its really sucky!!

Anyway I'll update tomorrow and i'll make sure to make it long!! Please excuse the typos!

OOH and I made a Canadian Friend on Wattpad.

YAY!! Bless them and their Canadian Bacon!! 

Okay enough Goodbye lovelies.

About to be scared shitless.

If I don't update tomorrow, then most likely i've been killed ny the demon from Sinister!

haha

~Sharon xx