I'm Stupid

This is for Juliadxoxo because she commented. Heres yur update!!! Hope you ike it. I know it kinda sucks but I was kind of bored :/

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~,~,~,

Zayns P.O.V.

"Just come pick me up!" She said

Well thats the Brooklyn I knew and loved.

I hung up and grabbed my keys and walked outside my hotel room and a few papparazzi's were there. They snapped pictures while I got in my car. I tried my best to ignore them byt sometimes they just got on my nerves.

I drove to the address Brooklyn had texted me. It was a building.

The security guard outside asked where I was going.

"Uhm flat 308 Ms.Dawson" I said

"Your name?" He asked

Oh, Cranky.

"Zayn Malik" I said

He looked through a list and shook his head. "I;m sorry Mr. Malik but you are not on the list of authorized visitors.

I cracked a smile. "Maybe you should call Ms. Dawson. I'm sure she'll let me in" I said

He narrowed his eyes at me but dialed the number.'

~~~~~~~Brooklyn's P.O.V.

I hung up the phone and gave it back to Liam.

"I think this will work out heavenly" Liam said smiling at me.

I'm stupid, I thought.

I got up to go get ready.

I chose a black pair of shorts and an orange flowy shirt. But pretty orange not ugly orange. And a pair of light beige wedges. I was putting on my watch and earrings that went perfectly with my shoes when I heard the house phone ring. I let it ring 3 times to see who might answer it considering there were 5 people available. I sighed when I figured no one will answer it.

I looked at the guys "Why didn't you answer it?" I asked As I took the phone of the hook.

"It's not our house" They replied.

I shook my head and glared at Angela. She winked.

"Hello" I answered

"Hello, Ms Dawson. It's Henry. I have a young man here who is not on your lists but wants to come in." he said

"What his name?" I asked

"Zayn Malik" He said

" Let him in, Henry. And if you could please add him to my list" I sad. Then I remembered something just as the guys were sitting on MY couch eating OUR food. "Uhm by the way Henry. There were four gentlemen who were let in.. How come you didn't call for them."

"Um Ms. Dawson. I did not let them in. I told them to leave and they left. Are they with you? Should I call security?" He asked

"No that's fine. Please add their names too. They are Niall Horan, Liam Payne, And Louis Tomlinson' I said

"What about me?" I heard a protests

"I don't like you!" I said jokingly, away form the phone "and also add Harry Styles" I said

"Sure thing Ms. Dawson. Anything else?" He asked politely

"No thank you Henry. Have a nice day." I said

"You too, Ms Dawson"

I hung up and turned to the guys and Angela.

"I don't like you either" Harry said and pouted. I laughed and shrugged "

"Oh no! How will I go on with my life?" I said in mock Horror.

Harry chuckled and so did Louis

"I'm going to finish getting ready. Let Zayn In" Isaid and walked to my room. I stood in my bathroom and blow dried my wet hair. Yep I showered. I let my hair into natural waves and did my makeup.. I just added eyeliner and mascara and a bit of blush.

I heard the doorbell ring and someone, most likely Angela, answer the door.

I went back inside my room and into my walk in closet and and looked for a light jacket to wear. I heard the door open and without looking I said,"Tell Zayn I'll be there in a second"

"I'll tell him" Said a deep voice and I turned to find Zayn standing in the doorway.

"Hi" He said

"Hello" I said grabbing a black leather jacket. So much for a  LIGHT jacket.

"You ready?" He asked.

I nodded and grabbed my purse.

"I'm excited to see your mum" I said

He smiled.

"Angie i'll be back" I said As we walked to the door.

"Take all the time you need, honey " She said while Harry winked at her.

Oh, boy. We are going to have trouble. I decided to use my foreign language credits to tell her something.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~

We drove to the nice part of town. Where all the rich people lived.

I looked at Zayn Driving and I had to admit that he looked cute driving.

He looked back at me and smiled. "Thank you so much for doing this. From the bottom of my heart, thank you" He said.

"No problem" I said

He looked at me and then towards the road. Then he looked at me again and it looked like something caught his eyes.

"You got a tattoo?" He asked

I looked at my wrists

"Two" I said and showed him both my wrists.

It was a pair of Swallows. They were very colorful. They had pink purple green and yellow. I loved it. I got it to signify my family's death in a plane crash six years ago.

"They're nice" He said

"Thanks" I murmured.

I also knew he had a few tattoo's and I wondered if he had gotten more.

We pulled up at his mothers house.It was a huge two story house. It was white and amazing.

I took a deep breath and opened my door before Zayn could get there to open it for me. It pleased me to see that he was still a gentleman and that fame hadn't changed him.

He smiled at me. We walked up to the front door and Zayn rang the doorbell. He took my hand in his and inter wined our fingers.

I let him it was for show anyway. 

A show that I hoped would never end. Because when our hands touched I felt magic. I felt like he had never broken up with me. That he still for some reason loved and wasn't doing this because he wanted to keep a promise to Mum.

I Sighed wishing that were true. the door opened and I saw Mum. I wish I hadn't  though.