See You Again

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

I was sitting on my bedroom floor trying to finally decide on what to do. Who was I kidding? I didn't have the guts to go. What if he saw me?

Ok. That could be possible considering the tickets are front row...

Angela had begged me to go with her though. I was the only who could stand her One Direction crap.

I sighed and grew a pair and stood up. I went towards my closet and looked trough it.  I grabbed a pair of light pink  jeans, white lace up boots,and a white "Stop Making Sense" top. I got dressed and did in my hair into a braid my mom had taught me to do a long time ago. I went to my dresser and spied a very special hat .

Doniya had given it to me for one of my birthdays. i put it on top of my head. It was beige with a black band around it. I put in some heart shaped earrings and did my makeup and I was ready to go in no time. I sat on my bed and I couldn't help but think of Zayn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was laying on my bed face down reading a book, It was called "The Other Boleyn Girl" when my computer beeped. I looked at it from across the room and it was a request to Skype. I got up and saw that it was Zayn. I looked over at the clock. It was 11;00 p.m. on a Saturday night. We usually talked Friday nights, meaning we had talked last night. I sat down at my desk and shrugged. I wouldn't put down an invitation to talk to my boyfriend. I accept it and Zayns face popped up.

"Hey, Babe!" I greeted him enthusiastically

"Hey, Brooks" He said and smiled but that smile didn't reach his eyes. And i immediately knew there was something wrong with him

"Whats up,boo.? To what do I owe the pleasure to talking to you twice in less than 24 hours?" I asked.

I could see a blond boy in the background. Zayn whispered something at him and he nodded and left. 

"Brooklyn" Shit. He only used my fool name when something was wrong " I... I....I. We need to talk"

"About what Zayn?"

"Us" he said and looked at me with sad eyes.

"What about us?" I asked my voice trembling slightly.

"I don't think its going to work out anymore" 

"What?"

 He stayed silent

"So, thats it? Youre breaking up with me" I stated. It wasn't a question

He didn't respond. He didn't have to. It was clear in the way he couldn't look me in the eyes. I looked down at my hands and decided that I wasn't going to cry. If he was being a coward about not breaking up with me in person  then I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of seeing me cry. I took a deep breath and said "Well,clearly You've thought about this and it's clearly what you want. I won't hold you down. I wish the best of luck on the X factor finals" I said.

He looked me straight in the eyes and there was a blank expression on his face.Like he couldn't believe what I had said

"Youre not mad?" He asked. He clearly expected another reaction.

"Of course I am but Zayn you know me better than anyone, I don't really hold grudges besides" I said " If you love something set it free... " I said " Good luck, Youll do great, I know it." I gave him a weak smile and only then did my eyes fill with tears. I immidiately logged off, not wanting him to see me cry. Not wanting him to show him that he was hurting me. That deep inside I felt like shit. That I felt unwanted. Only then.... Only then ... Did I let the tears from my eyes spill over. I crawled into my bed and grabbed my teddy bear. It still smelled like him. I quickly fell asleep hugging the bear to my chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~ END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was one of those memories that brought tears to your eyes.

Angela walked in and looked like she was ready to go. She took one look at me and said "Are you okay? Whats wrong, Babe?"  She asked me. She sat next to me on the matress.

I decided to lie

"I'm just so excited to meet the boys" I said and stood up grabbed my bag.

"Thats the spirit!" Angela said as she locked the flats door.

I took a deep breath and gave her one of my fakest smiles ever. I wouldn't tell her why I actually was crying.