My Beautiful Brookie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Zayn's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~

As we got off the plane I took a deep breath. Taking in the fresh air from London. I missed London as well as the other lads. Touring America was great. Especially our show in Madison Square Garden. That was amazing

 I felt someone patted my back. I turned and saw that it was Liam.

"Hey Zayn! You forgot your picture" Liam said, holding out my picture... my lucky charm,

"Thanks, mate" I said. I took the picture from his extended hand. I took out my wallet and after taking a short look at it, I tucked it behind some bills.

After a long intake of breath I fell in step with the rest of the lads. I was thinking about the beautiful girl in the picture. I wonder if she still lived with her roommate here in London. I wonder what she would do if she ever saw me again. But I was determined to find her. I had to keep the promise I made my mum. I had to find Brooklyn Dawson. . . I thought about her and my arms yearned to be around her. My lips yearned to kiss her. To tell her I love her. My heart broke each time I thought about the last time I saw her. How her eyes filled with tears. How I knew she thought I was a coward for not confronting her in person. But the truth is that if I had seen her in person I wouldn't have done I did... I never meant to hurt my beautiful Brookie...

I leaned my head back in the van seat and closed my eyes. Behind my closed eyelids I could see Brooklyn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You made it, Babe!" She said to me as she gave one of the biggest hugs ever.

I still couldn't belive I had actually made it. I hugged Brooklyn back really tight.

"Congratulations,Baby" She said and kissed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll miss you" I said to Brooklyn. I was going to the X Factor Boot camp.

"Me too" Brooke said as I wiped her tears with my thumb . I kissed her temple and then I hugged my mum.

"Take care " my mum said, who was also crying.

"I love you both so much" I said as I gave them a group hug. I kissed Brooke one more time and then walked away quickly , only looking back once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was rudely awakened by Louis screaming"CARROTS!!!" in my ear.

I flinched.

"What the hell, Lou?" I complained.

"Sorry" Louis said and sat like a little kid, looking at his hands

"You're such a child sometimes Lou" I said with a chuckle.

I looked outside the van window and rubbed the sleep off my eyes. We were staying downtown. And if my memory doesn't fail me I know that Brooke lives a couple of streets away frome here.

I prayed that she will help me..