Chapter 24

A/N
Thank you sooo much guys!!! I know I've been not writing for like a VERY long time but I just want to thank everyone that's voted and wasted some of their precious time to read this and again THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR 3K readings😊😊

Anyways, here's Chapter 24❤️❤️

Adrianna's pov:

Cameron and I spent the whole entire day at the beach talking about ourselves.

Some of his fans saw him and they took pictures, when they finished we left and walked back to the hotel, holding hands.

We stopped outside of the hotel and I took a deep breath, thinking about what to say.

"Thanks Cameron, I had a great time today," I smiled facing him, "I did to," he smiled back, "this is kind of funny, because I read that after a date, the guy walks the girl home then leaves, but we're in the same hotel," I laughed.

"You think this is a date?" he mumbled, "mm-hm," I nod my head, "lets go, I've got to talk to Taylor," I say walking into the hotel lobby towards the elevator.

I turn around to see if he followed me, but he's just standing there near the hotel door, "you coming?" I yelled.

"Uh...Yeah, I'll meet you upstairs," he replied, "okay," I grinned pressing the elevator button and getting in, then pressing it to floor A.

Ding!

The elevator doors opened and I walked out finding door 3, I sighed and quietly opened the door, "Taylor?" I got in the room closing it behind me.

I looked around and found him sleeping in my bed, "Ad?" I heard him say.

Ad?

"Um, yeah it's me Adrianna, what's up?" I asked siting down on the bed, next to him, "nothin much, just chillin here by myself," he responded.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked, "they're all sleeping," he replied.

"But, it's only-"

"It's only 10:00," he says standing up and sitting down on his butt, "...."

"Are you mad at me, Taylor?" I asked, "No...How was your day with Cameron?" he asks changing the subject, "it was AWESOME!" I said with excitement.

"That's good, what'd you two do?" he asked, laughing, "uh, we got ice cream and we talked and talked about each other, then we got attacked by some of his fans, some of them nice and some of them mean, well, more mean than nice." I explained.

"Nice," he nods his head, forcing a smile, "okay, if you're mad just tell me, cause I can't just keep on talking to you if you're mad at me," I say crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"I'm not mad at you, honest," I look at him deep in the eyes and frown, "now your just lying to me," I roll my eyes and stand up, but get held back down by Taylor.

"What?!" I say almost yelling, "I'm sorry but, I don't want you to be mad at me just because I'm...jealous."

"Your...Jealous? Of what?" I ask stunned, "I'm jealous of Cameron, I think you like him more than me," he frowned, hiding his face with his hands, I sat back down and smiled at him. "What...?" he asked, staring back at me, "I like both of you guys, and you know since I've never had a boyfriend, I don't know what to do," I explained.

I sigh and caress his cheeks, "well, it's getting late, we should go to sleep."

"Okay," he said, kissing me on my cheek., "night," I blush, standing up, "night," he said as I saw him shifting in the bed, trying to get comfortable, I slightly giggled for some reason then stopped.

I just remembered that he was laying on my bed, "um...Your laying on my bed," I laughed, he turned around and faced me.

"Why don't you come and sleep with me then?" he smirked, he patted the left side of the bed and I thought about it, it's not like I haven't slept, kissed and cuddled with him before, "okay."

I crawled under the covers as he wrapped his arms around my waist, "I like this," he whispered, and I smiled...a bit. I snuggle my back more into his chest so I could feel more comfortable in his embrace.

Maybe I did like it, maybe I didn't, but all I know is that, I couldn't stop thinking about Cameron Alexander Dallas.