Chapter 8

"Adrianna? are you okay?" Taylor asked me, "uh.., haha yea it was just a bad dream" I smiled at him, "okay" he kissed my cheek and went back to sleep. I looked at the time and it was 6:30 a.m so I let Taylor sleep and got up to take a shower.

I got out and went over to my bag and took out my blue shorts and a light blue tank top and put it on the bed. I went back to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then I combed my hair and did a French braid.

When I finished, I put on my clothes on and laid on the bed. I laid on my stomach and stared down at Taylor, I smiled and played with his hair. "Haha, wake up sleepy head" I whispered, he slowly opened his eyes an gave me a smiled.

"How was your beauty sleep?" I teased, "very funny" he grabbed my arm and pulled down from the bed, I fell on top of him "hahaha, isn't my fat hurting you?" I laughed, "don't say that your not fat" he kissed my cheek. Knock knock someone knocked on our door.

I got off of Taylor and went to open the door, "hi" I smiled, "hey Adrianna," Nash smiled, "hey Nash" Taylor got up and put his arm on my shoulder. "It's time for us to go meet the fans" he grinned, "oh, okay be right down" Taylor smiled, "okay, bye Ad" he waved at me, "bye" I waved back. "Can I stay in the room till it's over?" I asked him, "sure" he tried to kiss me but I dissed it, "haha, bye Tay have fun" I kissed his cheek.