Chapter 20

Nash's pov:

"Hey guys I'm Adrianna and I'm uh new to this YouTube thing" she smiled, I couldn't help but laugh at her, she was trying her best not to stutter each time she talked, she did a nice job.

"So today I'm doing a Ask Nash #3 and Adrianna will be helping me" I handed her my phone so that she could tell me what the questions were.

Adrianna pov:

"Okay so xox_Camiille asked 'would you still make YouTube videos and Vines if you grew old and lived in a Nursery home'?" I laughed and looked at him, he was also laughing, "uh, well maybe I don't know" he responded.

"edits_magcon_o2L asked 'can I be your sister too'?" I laughed a little but didn't let it out, Nash thought about it and finally spoke, "yes you can" he smiled and put gave the camera a huge smile.

"Uh Nicki_Caniiff asked 'will you marry me me'" *sings it like Jason Derulo* "haha," I laughed, "yes he will marry you Nicki" I replied and looked back at Nash he was smiling at me, I smiled back and giggled.

"Nashgrier_fangall asked 'when are you coming to Indiana?'" I looked at him then the camera, "we are actually going to be there August 10" he replied we did more questions and laughed and sang, and dance before we knew it we finished."Well that's all please subscribe and give this video a thumbs up" he smiled, "bye guys" I waved and smiled.

"That was awesome !" I gave him back his phone and laid on his bed, "you seemed nervous at first" he replied, "I was but then I pretended that the camera was wearing an underwear" I laughed.

"Hahaha, underwear?" he laughed, "yea, it really helps" I smiled and took out my phone to go on YouTube, "I'm going to subscribe" I pressed on the red word that said subscribe and I subscribed it, "on my YouTube channel?" he asked, "yea" I replied.

"Okay" he went onto his laptop and went to our YouTube video, "whatcha doin?" I asked, "nothing" he quickly closed his laptop and stood up to face me, "okay well what now?" I asked him sounding like an inpatient child, "wanna meet Mahogany?" he asked, "Mah-who?" I questioned.

"Mahogany, she's also a Magcon member-" I quickly interrupted him and smiled, "----did you just say she?" I asked again, "yea.." He pushed his fingers through his brown hair that had blonde high lights in it, it looked cool. "I would love to meet her" I smiled