Chapter 9

"Oh wait, I forgot" he handed me an iPhone 5 it was blue, "what's this for?" I asked him, "well you didn't have one, plus I can take a video of us singing and stuff at magcon and send it to you" he responded. "Oh okay, thanks" I hugged him, "your welcome" he smiled, "bye" I let go of him, "bye" he waved at me and left.

THREE HOURS HAVE PASSED

"Adrianna! Wake up!", I opened my eyes and saw Cameron staring at me, "ugh, sorry" I wiped my eyes, "haha it's okay" he laughed, "where's Taylor?" I asked him, "downstairs hanging out with the other guys" he responded, "uh..okay" I stood my my body up and stared at him.

"How was your sleepover with Nash?" I teased, "haha it was awesome, Hayes kept snoring so that was kind of funny" he replied, then he sat down by me.

He was wearing Khaki shorts and a different shade of blue tank top.

"I bet it was" I smiled, "yea..how was your night and morning with Taylor?" he asked, I blushed and grinned, "it was interesting" I answered, "what do you mean?" he asked, " well we both slept on the floor" I laughed, "haha cute" he grinned. I left out the kiss that Taylor and I had because it would be weird if Cameron and the other guys knew about it.

"How was Magcon?" I asked him, "it was awesome, I met new fans and some of them cried when I hugged them" he laughed, "haha, this girl did the same thing to Taylor when we went on the beach" I laughed, "haha it happens" he laughed once more.