Chapter 5

"So what was that all about?" I asked him, "she's a fan" he answered, "well that was sweet how you handled her" I pinched his cheek, "haha, thanks" he smiled back, "should we head back?" I asked, "yeah, we have to meet some fans tomorrow, and you have to come" he pinched my cheek harder than I did to his, "okay" I poked him.

"Let's race back, winner gets a hug and the loser has to do something embarrassing for Vine" he smiled, "don't know what Vine is but, it's a deal!" I pushed him aside and ran ahead of him, "cheater!" He yelled running behind me.

Instead of me winning, he won this time, "haha I won" he said teasing me, "lucky now I have to do something embarrassing" I frowned, he came up to me and hugged me, "you don't have to do it" he whispered into my ear. "I-I-..." I looked at him then kissed his cheek, "today was the most awesomest day of my life" I hugged him even tighter, "thank you" I added, "your welcome" he kissed my forehead.

"Let's head inside now" he held my hand and we walked in, "hey guys, we ordered pizza and Chinese food" Hayes smiled, "oh and this is Matthew" Taylor pointed at the guy with the the dirty blond hair, "hi" I waved at him, "and this is Aaron and Shawn" he grinned.

"Nice to meet you" I smiled, "nice to meet you too" Shawn smiled at me, he was holding a guitar and Aaron shaking my hand "nice to meet you too" he smiled, "let's go upstairs and watch a movie" Matt suggested, "okay" we all agreed, "where's Carter and the Jacks?" Nash asked, "they're going to be here soon" Cameron replied with a huge smiled on his face, "okay then let's go" I smiled and we all went into the elevator and watched the movie.