Chapter 21

"She's probably in Jack and Jacks room" he smiled "oh, how come I haven't seen her for the past two days?" I asked, "she's always hanging out with Jacob" we got out of his room and started walking towards the elevator.

"Who's Jacob?" I asked, while staring straight at the elevator, we got in and he pressed floor 3.

"Jacob is her boyfriend, atleast that's what we think, we ship them" he answers leaning on to the elevator wall.

"What's their shipping name?, how old is she? does she like to--" he cut me off before I could say anything else.

"Calm down, why don't you ask her yourself?" he suggested, I sighed and stared at the floor, "I can't..I mean I can but I've only had one friend in my life and that's Maggie" I frowned.

"Don't worry, Mahogany is really nice" he smiled, but I couldn't see it because I was staring at the floor.

He poked me and I looked up at him, "its okay..okay?" he smiled, "okay" I smiled and hugged him.

"by the say their shipping name is Jox" he smiled.

I stopped hugging him, I opened my mouth to say something but the elevator opened up and I saw Cameron sitting down near a doorway.

Nash and I got out and looked at him, "you okay, man?" Nash asked with a concerned look on his face, "I'm okay thanks for asking" Cam smiled.

"You sure?" Nash asked once more, "yea" Cam shook his head and laughed, "okay" Nash smiled and headed towards Jack and Jacks room.

"I'll be there in a second" I smiled, Nash nodded and went in the room.

I looked down at Cameron and sat next to him, our shoulders touched.

"So what really is the problem?" I asked.

"Nothing I'm okay" he replied and didn't make any eye contact with me.

I shake my head and laugh.

"Spill it Dallas" I playfully punched his arm and laughed.

"Haha, I'm serious I'm fine" he weakly smiled and didn't look me in the eyes.

"I hate serious people." I said real coldly, I frowned and didn't look at his reaction to what I said.

"Ad..I'm sorry but I'm serious, everything's fine." he put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

I smiled then took his arm off my shoulder, I stood up and stared down at him.

"I'll find out what happened to you, one way or another" he laughed and then smiled.

"Its not funny" I sat down on the opposite side of the wall, so now I was facing him.

He frowned and stared down at the floor, I kinda felt bad for what I said, I frowned and didnt make eye contact with him.

"Hey, you must be Adrianna" a girl with redish, orangish curly smiled.

Cameron all of a sudden stopped frowning and smiled at her, maybe they're dating or something...wait no Nash said she was always hanging out with this Jacob dude.

"Uh..Yeahh, and you must be Mahogany" I stood up and smiled.

"Thank god theres another girl in this group, it sucks being the only girl around here." she looked me straight in the eyes then stared down at Cameron.

"Whats wrong Muffin?." she sat down next to him and comforted him.

I laughed and quickly put my hand over my mouth and blushed with embrassant.

"Sorry, I didnt mean to laugh, but I did it anyways, sorry once again." I bowed down at them and ran to the room that Nash went into.