Chapter 10

"Want to go swimming?" he asked me, "sure but I don't have a bathing suit, "that's okay, want to go shopping for one?" He asked me. "Sure" I smiled, "thanks" I added, "no problem" he stood up and opened the door for me, I stood up and went through the door and started blushing like crazy.

When we both got out he closed the door and we started going into the elevator. We didn't talk when we were in the elevator, I just stared at the elevator buttons and he stared me. Ding! we got out of the elevator and saw Taylor and the guys, when Taylor saw me and stood up from the couch and came to hug me.

I laughed and hugged him back, "why are you laughing?" he asked, "I don't know" I talked in a Spanish accent, Cameron smiled and I let go of Taylor and he did the same. This time he was wearing a red bandana and a tie-dyed sweater with Khaki long pants on, he looked hot!

"We're going to go shopping" Cameron smiled, "can I come?" this new guy smiled, he had a truk fit hat on with glasses, "who's he?" I whispered, "this is Carter Reynolds" Cameron introduced me to him.

"Carter this is Adrianna, we adopted her" he explained, "adopted?" he asked, "yeah" Taylor responded, "nice" he smirked checking me out. "Nice to meet you too" I laughed, "who's the new girl?" A guy with blond hair and brown hair both asked.

"This is Adrianna, Jacks" Taylor smiled, "nice to meet you all" I smiled, "can we go shopping now?" Cameron asked "yeah!" Carter smiled, "you guys are silly" I laughed again, "okay lets go" Cameron took my hand and pulled me towards the door, Carter also tagged along.