Chapter 14

When we got to the restaurant to get our burgers, about 30 girls were outside yelling his name, "CAMERON DALLAS!!", "WHO THE GIRL WITH HIM?", "I WANT TO HUG HIM AND MAKE HIM FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM" another yelled, "do you know those girls?" I asked him, "cause they're blocking our way out" I chuckled.

"They're Magcon fans" he responded, "well they really like you" I smiled, and looked at them, I kept blinking my eyes because they took lots of pictures and the flash light went in my eyes. "When do we get to leave?" I asked him, "I don't know I'll have to call Bart" he answered.

Who's Bart? I thought "ah, okay" I stayed still and blushed for some reason, I looked over at Cameron and saw that he was waving back at his fans, "CAMERON!!" one yelled real loud, "WHOS THE GIRL WITH YOU?" someone yelled, "I'M A FRIEND!" I yelled back with a giggle.

"Haha" Cam laughed at me then kissed my cheek, "LIAR! YOU GUYS ARE A COUPLE!" one fan yelled, I could see her looking at me with a dirty look, "Cam!" I nudged his arm and frowned, "now she thinks we're a couple" I folded my hands and sat down.

"Sorry" he frowned, "its okay" I grabbed his hand and made him accidentally kneel down in front of me, "sorry" I smiled and put my fingers through his hair, "your an amazing man, Cam..really" I bit my lower lip and giggled a little. "Haha, thanks" he grinned and put his hand on mine.