Chapter 13

"I put on my bathing suit" I smiled, "can we go swim now?", "yea, lets go" Cam smiled. I made him race with me and of course I won, "haha," I laughed, I stared at him and all he did was stare back at me and laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked, "nothing" he stepped towards me, "it's just you look so cute when your excited" he put his arms around my waist and I put my head on his shoulder. "Thanks.." I grinned, "so are you going to talk the talk or walk the walk?" I laughed, "haha, I'll walk the walk" he tickled me then ran to the ocean.

"Hey!!" I yelled, "you cheater!" I ran after him, but he was already in the water, I took off my shirt, shorts and shoes then went in, "its so cold" I shivered, "come hug me, then you'll feel warmer" he winked at me with a smile.

I nodded then walked towards him, until he splashed water on me, "oh your so going to get it Cam" I laughed, then splashed water on him too, he laughed and pulled me close to him, I put my arms around his neck and stared at him with a smiled.

He smiled back, but then brought his face closer to mine, and his lips almost touched mine but I managed to dodge it, "your already on first base?" I teased him, "haha, well your right but how do you know about dates if you were in an orphanage?" he asked.

"I don't know, I learned it from the couples that came to adopt some toddlers" I responded with a frown, "but yeah they kept talking about first base about dates and second base, but I don't know if there's a third base cause they stopped talking", "haha" he laughed "there is a third base" he kissed my cheek.

"Well this is a date not a Memorial date" I laughed and blushed because of the kiss, I let go of him got out the water, I laid on the sand and looked up at the sky, "what are you doing?" he asked, I shrugged and looked back at the sky, "you'll get a sunburn" he sounded worried.

"So now your worried about me?" I smirked, "yea..who wouldn't be?" he grinned, "...., thanks" I stood up and hugged him, he took my hand and kissed it, "what was that for?" I asked with a puzzled look, "no reason" he smiled "I really want to get to first base though".

I fake smiled and thought about what Taylor had said to me I wanted to save that kiss for when we go on a real date I smiled and held him real tight. "Want to go change?" he asked with a frown, "yea.." I answered, "stop frowning Mr. FrownyFace" I pinched his cheeks and laughed and spoke in a baby accent.

"ahaha" he kissed my forehead and took me by the arm, "where are we going?" I asked him, "somewhere special, where I can share it..with you" he poked my nose. "Me?" I blushed, "yea,...and I know you have a thing with Taylor but--" I put my finger on his lips to shush him up and smiled.

"I could kiss you right now, but that would be breaking the rule about first base" I blushed even more now, "we don't need to follow the rules" he put his fingers through my hair and kissed it. "Can we go to lunch now?" I smiled, "and I'm not changing, so don't be embarrassed if I look terrible in front of your fans", "you look just fine" he put his fingers through my hair again and hugged me real tight.