Chapter 3

"Why are we at a hotel?" I asked, "this is the place we're staying in" he smiled, "oh okay" I smiled back, by the way sorry for acting like a jerk I just miss my best friend" I grinned, "you weren't a jerk, and sorry about your best friend" he touched my hand, "thanks" I smiled. "Okay let's go, I have lots of people I want you to meet" he got out the car and quickly opened my door.

When we got in the hotel he led me upstairs to this room, "he guys this is Adrianna" he introduced me to his friends, "hi Adrianna, I'm Cameron" he smiled, "I'm Nash" the one with the beautiful blue eyes smiled, "and I'm Hayes" the kid next to him smiled, "he's my brother" Nash smiled, "nice meeting you all" I stayed close by Taylor.

"Nice meeting you" Cameron smiled, "you'll be staying with Cameron and I" Taylor smiled "okay" I grinned, "want me to bring your stuff up?" He asked, "no I'll bring by myself, what's the door number?" I asked, "it's A3" he responded, "thanks" I headed towards the elevator.

Taylor's pov:

"I think I like her" Cameron smiled, "she's nice" Nash added, "it's kinda funny, cause at first she was mad to leave her best friend then when we got here, she changed" I smiled, "I got a feeling that like you like her" Hayes teased, "I got dibs!" Cameron yelled, "haha" I laughed, "we should let her choose" Nash sat down. "Yeah, well I'm going to go show her around" I ran towards the elevator and went up to my room.

Adrianna's pov:

"This hotel is sweet" I looked around, "yeah, it's is"someone spoke, I turned around and saw Taylor, "sorry! I got lost and I couldn't find our room" I explained, "haha, it's okay, want to come to the beach with me?"he asked. "Sure, but I don't have a bathing suit" I smiled, "we could go shopping," he responded, "nah it's fine, we can just play volleyball" I suggested, "okay" he smiled.