13 : SHIT HAPPENS

Something's wrong.

The tie around Taehyung's neck fits perfectly along with his black cashmere suit. His hair is fixed. The files on his laptop are neatly and legibly written. The walls on his office are spotless. And the air conditioned is working just fine.

But something about the way his body jerks or by the way Jimin looks at him suspiciously whilst drinking his coffee is definitely wrong.

Very wrong.

"You okay, man? Did you hit your head?" Jimin waves a hand in front of him. The man suddenly gets his senses back that he flinches back to reality.

"A-Ah sorry," Taehyung clears his throat then he fixated his gaze on his laptop. Jimin, who is sitting on the chair in front of Taehyung's table, furrows his eyebrows at the unusual acts of the younger.

"What the hell are you going to do with your laptop? You already finished your report days ago." Jimin says. Taehyung quickly looks away from the device, "O-Oh nothing j-just─" he stands up, "I-I'm going to get some coffee."

"You already have your coffee here." Jimin points at the green mug on the table. Taehyung sighs, flopping back on his seat. "What the fuck is wrong with you man? It has been two days since you've been like this. It's worrying me out."

What Jimin said is true. Taehyung has been dazing off. He casually looks at the walls, as if he has seen a porno magazine on it. Sometimes, he would just stare at his coffee mug until it gets cold.

And Jimin is freaking out.

Never. Never did Taehyung waste his time by only dazing off because he's a hard-working man. What the fuck is happening to him now?

"Look man, if you have any problems you can always talk to me. I know this sounds cheesy but, I love you man. You can tell me anything." Jimin sincerely lets his heart out of his words. Taehyung looks at his best friend, questioning himself if he should trust this midget.

"S-Should I trust you, Jimin?" Taehyung asks Jimin who grabs his mug on the table. "Dude, we've been friends since we were wearing diapers that's why you could talk to me about anything. I was your first one to call whenever you're in trouble, remember when you were nine and I saw you masturbating at the school's─"

"Stop, I get it. Now, shut up." Taehyung is really mentally tired.

"Yeah sure," Jimin takes a sip from his black coffee and Taehyung bites his lips, thinking.

C'mon Taehyung you can do this.

You're a man!

You'll get through this, I promise you.

Okay! That's it Taehyung, breathe!

Taehyung takes a deep ass breath.

Remember this, whatever happens, Jimin is still your best friend.

You can always trust him!

Taehyung smiles at that thought. He throws his attention at the midget who looks at him strangely. "You're talking to yourself, huh?" Jimin questions his dongsaeng. "W-What? N-No! N-No I don't!" Taehyung shakes his head, completely lying.

Jimin rolls his eyes, "Whatever."

Taehyung takes time to think again and after some time, he finally has a decision.

Taehyung gulps, "J-Jimin-ah." The said man hums as he again sips on his coffee. "J-Jimin, whatever i'm going to say promise me you'll still love me." Jimin places his coffee mug down. "What the fuck did you do this time?"