01 : KIM JENNIE

Bellyache - Billie Eilish

"Myungsoo."

Jennie taps the said girl's left cheek. "Fucking Myungsoo, wake the fuck up!" Another slap is received and Myungsoo sits up, looking rather angry at her friend.

"What the fuck do you want, twat? I was sleeping!" Myungsoo emits. Jennie rolls her cat eyes before asking once again. "Where's my lipstick?" Myungsoo groans, rubbing her slapped cheek. "So you wake me up just to fucking ask me where the heck is your red-thingy?"

Jennie nods her head, "Uh yes?" Myungsoo wants to slap her friend right into her soul. "I don't know where the hell is it, now please excuse me I need to go to the bathroom. Oh, and fuck you." With that being said she went to their bathroom, leaving Jennie.

"I was just asking for crying out loud." Jennie mutters on the thin air, whilst giving constant curses for she can't find her beloved lipstick.

When she's done sulking. The girl mentally gives up the hope that she will find it. "That was Chanel." She pouts.

It was after some time when Jennie thought that Myungsoo drank the toilet water because five minutes have passed and the bitch is still not done.

"Jennie, I found your lipstick on Jiweon's room." Seungwan suddenly bangs the door open.

"Catch bitch." Seungwan throws the lipstick which Jennie catches. Jennie smiles, "Thanks Seung!" Seungwan walks off her room with a sly smile. Jennie adverts her gaze on the mirror then opens the lipstick, pampering her lips.

This is Jennie Kim's life. She lives in a dorm filled with girls, the owner is nice and she likes to be here. Her childhood was not that great, but she learned to live her life the fullest. Her parents died when she was just young and she has a brother named Jeremie, who lives in New Zealand. As much as she wants to be with his younger brother, she can't.

Why?

Lack of money is the answer to that.

She has a job tho. It's not great. She never likes it.

Jennie is wearing her uniform, but only the skirt is three inches above her knees and the uniform is a little fit that her shape can be seen. "Damn girl, your body is on fire."

Jennie gasps as she clenches her chest, turning around to reveal Myungsoo. "Don't scare me like that!" She declares. "Take it easy, I was just amazed by your beauty." Myungsoo winks, walking back on the bed with a deep sigh. "That rhymes." Myungsoo giggles at her stupid statement.

"Thanks." Jennie smiles, facing the mirror again. "So," Myungsoo stretches her arms. "Did you find your lipstick?" The other girl nods her head whilst putting her earrings on. "Turns out Seung had it."

"I bet she used it for her boyfriend to fuck her―"

"I heard that." Seungwan opens the door once again, glaring at the girl on the bed.

"Whoopsiees." Myungsoo laughs. Seungwan, with fuming gas on the top of her hair, lunges at Myungsoo, tucking the girl on the sheets. "God, you two are annoying as fuck." Jennie smiles at the mirror to check herself out.

"I have to go, bye!" The girls didn't answer so she went out of their room and her dormmates welcome her.

When she went downstairs, she was greeted by her oh-so-called eomma, Gyongai.

Jeo Gyongai (24 years old) is the eldest among all of them, she's the one who cooks and takes care of them. She is actually the one who approached Jennie first when she just moved in here. She takes care of the younger like a real mother that's why sometimes, Jennie calls her 'Eomma'.