08 : QUESTIONS

Jimin looks at Jennie who is now exiting the company. His eyes are written in confusion.

Who is that girl?

He shrugs the thought off, placing his small hands on his jean pockets before walking seductively on his best friend's office (casually winking on every girl he sees).

"Taehyung-ah!" Jimin gleefully states whilst opening office doors. "Who― wow." Jimin is rather dumbfounded on what he saw.

Sitting on the swivel chair sat Taehyung with a flushed face, belt unbuckled, his hair is a mess, and he is blushing.

"Dude did she―"

"N-No no!" Taehyung cuts him off, his breath hitching as he composes himself. Once he's done, he clears his throat before fixing his posture.

He smiles at the smaller like nothing happened.

"I-I was just looking for things." Taehyung laughs nervously hoping that Jimin would buy it.

But Jimin knew better.

"Oh so that looking for things includes that you're brief can be seen?" Taehyung looks down and fixes his pants.

"Will you believe me if I say that I was masturbating?" Jimin shakes his head,

"Nope."

"Damn it."

"So what happened between you two?" Taehyung fidgets on his sit, "N-Nothing?" Jimin rolls his eyes, "Was that a statement or a question?" The younger smiles weakly, "Both?"

"Holy lesbian mom, Taehyung just spill the tea! I'm not going to tell Lisa, I promise." Taehyung bites his lips, slapping himself three times on the cheeks. "God I am so dumb, I am a sinner!"

Jimin bites his lips to wipe off the smug look on his face, "I knew it she fucked you." He pauses, "Or was it the other way around?" Taehyung sighs. "Stop talking please, you're making it worst."

"And you're not a sinner dude." Jimin reassures the other. "You're just growing up." He places his small hands on his own chest then sighs, "I am so proud!" Taehyung looks at the other like he's going to choke him until he dies. "I am so touched really."

Jimin chuckles. "Besides, it's a one time thing and I never like Lisa anyways so if you're planning to cheat on he―"

"Shut up I love Lisa till the end of my guts and watch your mouth," he glares at Jimin, "That's my girl you're talking about." He deathpanned.

Jimin throws his hand up in the air, "F-For crying out loud I was just kidding!"

Although taehyung is a little softie sometimes, he can also be terrifying and intimidating.

There was one time when Lisa almost got molested on one of the elevators of his own company and Taehyung lost his mind. He quickly fired the man, leaving him with nothing but a broken house and a nickle in his pocket.

And for Jimin, if Taehyung could do that what more can he do if he tries to touch his wife?

Taehyung breaks the scary eye contact. "Good!" He smiles at Jimin. "Man you're scary as fuck I think I don't wanna talk to you anymore." Taehyung pouts as a response, "But going back,"

Jimin walks closer to Taehyung, sitting on one of the chairs that is placed beside Taehyung. "Who is that girl? Is she your ex or something that I don't know about?"

Taehyung halts. What will he tell Jimin? Should he tell him about the girl's background? But that's invading her private life, if he didn't tell Jimin, then it would―