12 : READY FOR IT

kinda changed the chapter's names ; )

"Wake the fuck up!"

Myungsoo receives a hard slap on her face. She instantly opens her eyes and sits up, caressing her cheek. "Whoever the fuck you are you're a dead meat! I repeat a de― Gyongai hi!" Gyongai glares at the younger and she swears the older's face is literally red.

What did I do this time? :<

"Good morning Eonnie," Myungsoo nervously smiles, gulping. "Good fucking morning, Myungsoo." Gyongai returns the gesture, but oh, does that face looks like it's about to explode out of anger.

"W-Why'd you have to slap me in the face, I was sleeping!" Myungsoo pouts, the older crosses her arms. "I was trying to wake you up for forty five times and I thought you're dead!" Gyongai takes a deep breath, "But that's not my intention."

Myungsoo gives her a what-is-it-Eonnie-I-didn't-do-anything-wrong-this-time look.

"What is?" Gyongai grabs a pillow beside the girl and Myungsoo is ready to hide under the bed because she thought that Gyongai would hit her but no,

The older throws the pillow where Jennie is suppose to sleep.

Myungsoo shapes her mouth into an 'o', because she understands what is happening.

"Have you ever wonder why there's an empty space here? Huh?" Gyongai widens her eyes at Myungsoo, threatening her to answer.

"O-Oh t-that!" Myungsoo looks at the empty side of the bed then back at her Eonnie. "I don't know where she is!"

"Liar! You two are always together! How come she didn't come home last night?! I was so goddamn worried that I didn't sleep because I was waiting for your roommate! Fucking look at my eyes!" Gyongai leans closer to Myungsoo, aggressively pointing at her eyes that are dark and lifeless.

But angry.

"Y-Yeah I know that, but Eonnie seriously this time I don't know where she is! I was asleep before midnight and I didn't see her coming in here. Maybe she has her overtime!"

Gyongai disapproves with her statement. "Oh, so having an overtime means she has to skip her nappy time?! Huh?! Where the fuck does she works anyway? A fucking clubhouse?!"

If it wasn't for Gyongai's angry situation, Myungsoo would be laughing right now because she mentioned clubhouse and Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse is the first thing that came into her mind.

Myungsoo's imagining Jennie with Mickey Mouse as they solve the mysteries of the world.

Fuck, she's high.

"S-She told me that she's working in a convenience store!" Myungsoo explains but before Gyongai could drop all of her madness to her dongsaeng, the older meditates heavily.

Deep breaths Gyongie, this bitch called Myungsoo right here is no help at all. Deep breaths, deep breaths.

"Are you calm now?" Myungsoo asks the older. Gyongai rolls her eyes at the younger, "Tell the others we'll have a meeting downstairs."

Myungsoo pouts, "B-But i'm going to―"

"Now."

"Okay." Myungsoo pouts once again, Gyongai ignores the younger. She exits the shared room and Myungsoo thought she could die any moment now.

-♡-

The tense on the dining room is, what should I say about this... intense.