07 : BLOWJOB WHISTLES ☆

Toxic - Britney Spears

Taehyung locks his office door pushing Jennie on it, cornering her.

She gasps. "Don't be so aggr―"

"Why the hell are you here?!" He shouts and Jennie unconciously flinched. "Yah! Let go of me!" She tries to push Taehyung away, but he's too strong.

Jennie keeps on punching and punching on his chest, but it's no use.

Man, what are these? Rocks?

She gives up and breathes heavily. Taehyung takes this as a cue so he pins her hands on the door. The female looks at his green eyes,

And nope, her knees didn't go weak.

She almost gasp when his breath fans on her face.

Jennie's heart beats fast.

"Why," he went closer,

"Are," and closer,

"You," and closer,

"Here?" His voice becomes deeper. Jennie cannot help but to stare at his long eyelashes, every strand contains of gold and rushes of purity.

Just one touch.

"I-I― a-am―" she can't form the right words, "I―I―"

"I, what?" Jennie bites her lips, she was about to speak again when another man prevent her from doing so.

"Woah, what the hell is happening here?" Taehyung's eyes widen, he lets Jennie's hands go before taking a step away from her and looks at Jimin.

"Am I watching a real live porn here?" Jennie blushes as she recognized that guy, "Cause if I do, then lemme grab my popcorn."

The one she palmed on the stage,

Now she wants to be invisible.

"Y-You're still here?" Taehyung asks Jimin who is still stunned. "Uh yes? You left me for like thirty minutes? I got bored so I went in your room?" Jimin points at a certain door.

Taehyung rubs his temples, "Get out."

"Okay but i'm telling Lisa." Jimin smirks, and Taehyung gives him a death glare. The smaller sighs, nodding his head. He then walks to the door where Jennie is still standing.

"Uh, do you mind?" Jimin smirks at the girl, Jennie nods her head rather frantically. "Y-Yes o-of course!" She walks away from the door, the smaller gives Taehyung one last glance before walking out.

Now it is just the two of them.

"As I was saying, why are you here Ms. Jenniefer?" Taehyung makes his way to his table, sitting down on his swivel chair.

"First of all, it's Jennie." She puffs her cheeks. "Second of all, I just wanna give you this." He looks at her as she looks for something in her bag.

When Jennie finds it, she smiles, adverting her gaze back to Taehyung. "Catch!" She throws the keys to Taehyung, which he luckily, catches.

"Is that all? Sorry for pinning you earlier. I'm out of my mind." Taehyung apologizes, Jennie somehow, smirks,

Walking closer to Taehyung.

She stops in front of his desk. "You do remember me, right?" Taehyung suddenly got nervous, looking up at her daring eyes.

"N-No." He stutters, Jennie laughs. "Really?" She pauses. "What a lie."

She leans closer to taehyung. "Well let me remind you who I am, Mr.Kim,"