02 : THE JOB

Sad girl - Lana Del Ray

Unwanted smells of drugs, sweats, and alcohols are painted amongst human bodies. Loud music echoes through ear to ear. Girls grinding down on different men. And people cheering and yelling their hearts out.

This is Jennie Kim's job.

She's a very different person once she steps into this night club. Her life, her personality, her attitude, her clothings, and even her face, changes in just a blink of her eye.

Tonight, Jennie Kim is not the student from Ophelia University, but the most famous stripper in Seoul.

Her job is to arouse men, seduce them, lure them, until they milk some money on her. She dances and paves her way onto their zippers. Jennie Kim is a great seductress.

No one knows about her little secret. Not even her friends, Jungkook, her family, no one.

And it's better that way.

But, despite her job, she's suprisingly still, a virgin. Yes, some men tried to get her on their pants but she would only refuse. She gives them blowjobs, sucking, humping, but no fucking or kissing.

She smirks, putting her mascara on. Her mascara is white (it matches her outfit) it ends on her nose, only showing her red plump lips and brown eyes. Jennie bites her lips, standing up.

Click clack click clack

Her boots clank with every step she takes. The other strippers are throwing daggers at her, envy and jealousy can be seen through their pernicious eyes.

But who could blame them? Her body is heavenly, shaped with gods and goddesses, her mounds are big, and her legs are smooth and flawless.

"Gentlemen! And Ladies, please welcome our most awaited stripper!" The crowd cheer, Jennie can feel the adrenaline rushing through her veins.

"Are you ready to get heated?" The crowd hail 'yes'

"Well if you do, please welcome!"

"The Mistress of Lust!"

Sad girl by Lana Del Ray plays, once the music starts, that's her cue to step on the stage. The female sways her hips and feels the beat. She bites her lips, looking at the crowd once she's on the stage.

Being a mistress on the side

Jennie touches the pole, the cold metal gives her goosebumps but, she can only smile in satisfaction.

Her slender fingers wrap around it and she squats. The crowd went wild, some are already throwing money at her. The stripper grins at the people then rolls her body, biting her lips showing how sexy and fuckable she looks.

It might not appeal to fools like you

She slowly licks the pole, smiling. Jennie hops on the pole and went upside down her shape is more visible now. She fixes and straightens her posture before hopping out of the metal pole.

Creeping around on the side

Jennie's naughty hands went down and down and down on her private area. She smirks, shaking her head.

Not today, bitches

Suddenly, a man, maybe around twenty years old (or what) joins her on the stage.