"I guess I didn't see him that way. Maybe it is just for now, I think he is trying to know you." Raine thinks about it.

"Maybe your right." I sit down beside Marrine.

"You can pass through it." Marrine tap my shoulder. "Think about something that will make you think, he is not even there with you." I notice that David is quiet.

"Are you okay David?" He just nod and he go back reading his book. I look at Raine and she is also clueless as me.

The 30 minute break ended.

Now we are starting to hike up going to the rest area. The path is so small that it only fits 2 people.

I think about what Marrine told me. What could it be?

A frog? Nah, he is not that small.

A tree? Nope, I can sense that he is moving.

A backpack? Error, he is too heavy to be a backpack and we are walking side by side so it's an error.

While I am busy thinking what he may be, I didn't notice that a small branch is going to be in my way. He pull me towards him and avoid the small branch.

"Stop spacing out and watch where you going." Blah blah.

AHA!

Now I know what he is, a Pet! A dog pet to be exact.

He never stops talking (barking), loves to get attention, and let's say that everyone loves him. Good job Marie.

I try to use the tone for calling a dog. I'll think that I am his master for the retreat. I repeat using the tone again and he look at me confuse.

"What is wrong with you? Did you eat something weird or what? There's no dog around." He comments. I just shrug.

Around 2:15PM we rest for a bit. We are already far from where we start at. I drink my water and check around.

Surrounded by trees, the smell of soil, the chirping of the birds and the peacefulness really reminds me back home.

For a few minutes we start again the hike, the tour guide warn us that the path will be steep and hard from this forward.

The path is really getting smaller and muddy. There are paths that we have to work as a team. Climbing up and down with muddy shoes ain't no joke at all. I have a great endurance as I used to do this back then but I understand that some of us will find this hard and challenging.

"Here, I'll help you up." He says. I reach out his hand and he pull me up. He is strong. It is not that easy to carry someone from above and alone. Mostly, it needs to be two people to pull a single person just to climb up. I guess he is also used to this kind of stuff.

"Thank you." He nods and walk again to follow our tour guide.

A shout rings around, everyone look at the direction where the shout came from. The tour guide go to the back and check them.

I learned from the other pairs behind that Racey is overreacting to a bug that went onto her. I can sense the relief to each and everyone's faces after hearing it.

We continue again, this time Raine and Kevin is catching up on us.

"Marie, are you not tired?" Kevin asks. I shake my head to answer his question.

"I'm doing okay. How about you?" He raise his arms and slap his biceps. "I am way better." Raine look at Kevin with disgust.

"She is annoying." Raine whispers unto me.