he travels with me

We eventually reached the park, the car ride filled with laughter and music. I smiled as Josh opened the car door for me.

"Your such a gentlemen" I beamed as I held his hand. We walked down to the park and we see Mads and Jaden already here with everyone else.

"You guys took your sweet time" giggled Avani as she hands me a burger.

"Josh kept on forgetting to turn into the road to the park" I laughed as I hitched my dress up and sat on the ground.

"I wish I brought spare clothes" groaned Nessa as she sipped her milkshake.

"I know right, my feet are killing me," said Avani as she kicked off her heels.

"Well, I and my converse are best buddies" I laughed.

"Oh shush y/n," said Olivia as she rolled her eyes as she also kicked off her heels.

"Y/n is so lucky, I wanted to wear my vans but I thought it would clash with my dress" pouts Mads as she unstraps her heels.

"Yall what are we doing in a park at 12 in the night?" laughed Kio as we all ate our food.

"Well Kio, Anthony, Josh are leaving us and they have their graduation next week and then it's all over," says Quinton as he unties his tie.

"I know, I wish we were all seniors. Then we could have graduated all together!" said Anthony. Everyone stayed there in silence as the sound of the night surrounded us.

"I'll miss you guys," I said breaking the silence.

"But we will never forget you" smiles Jaden as he holds my hand.

"Okay this is too sad for me, come on let's have some fun" laughs Mads as she grabs my hand and leads me to the play equipment. Everyone laughs as I and Mads go down the small slide, and my dress covering the entire slide.

"You silly" joked Mads as she helped me up.

"Yall this dress, is making me stop having fun" I pouted. Everyone laughed but I see Josh coming back from the car.

"Here you go" he chuckled handing me a long-sleeved t-shirt and some sweatpants.

"My boyfriend is so prepared" I winked.

"QUINTON!" groaned Nessa as she points to her heels. We all laugh as I get changed back in the car.

"How'd you know I needed spare clothes?" I asked as folded my dress into a bag.

"I always have spare clothes in my car," said Josh. I smiled as I stopped him and pressing my lips against his.

"You have no idea how perfect you are," I said as I kissed him. He kisses me back and we hear shouts from the park and we stop and look at our friends who are jumping up and down and holding their phones.

"OH SHUSH" Josh shouted as we walked back to them.

"Couple goals much," said Anthony.

"You guys wanna go on a road trip?" asked Jaden.

"Jaden..." starts Nessa.

"No seriously we have tomorrow and the day after which are weekends," says Jaden.

"Actually not a bad idea" suggested Josh.

"We all need to still ask our parents?" asked Avani as she put her heels back on.

"Ask them, meet at y/n's house at 7?" asked Kio. We all nodded and headed back home to pack for this spontaneous trip.

"Be back," says Josh as he pecks my cheek through the car window and drives off. I walk into my house and check the hallway clock it reads 1:00 am. I sigh and see my mum and dad are talking at the kitchen counter.