he carries me

After that whole situation, I went home to relax for a bit, but soon face-timed Nessa and Avani and told them everything. After I spilled everything out, I let out a huge sigh.

"Wow, sorry you had to go through that baby" pouted Nessa. 

"Yeah, but I guess I gained knowledge from that situation?" I questioned as I retied my hair.

"That Nadia girl is a stupid ass attention seeker," Avani said as he rolled her eyes.

"I agree" sighed Nessa.

"Well, maybe she had a crush?" I told them.

"HOW CAN YOU BE POSSIBLY BE OKAY WITH HER KISSING YOUR MANS?" shouted Nessa.

"Y/n is too nice and is mentally unstable" joked Avani.

"Well, I didn't like how she kissed him but still? I kinda get it, Josh is a precious baby" I smiled.

"Of course she says that" groans Nessa.

"Anyway guys, I'll see you at the party? Starts at 8 right?" I asked them.

"Yessir, cya guys there" smiled Avani.

"Bye girls" grinned Nessa. I ended the call and went to my closet to find the outfit I bought with the girls and placed it on and looked in the mirror. I sat at my vanity and squirted on some lipgloss and a few layers of mascara and I finished the look off with a few sprays of perfume. I grabbed my purse and phone and walked downstairs slowly. 

I look at my phone to see Josh texted that he is almost at my house, I quickly gulped down some water and fixed my hair in the hallway mirror. My phone buzzed with a text from Josh that he's here. I breathed in and out and opened the door to see Josh leaning against his convertible.

"Hey," he said.

'Hi," I replied nervously still shaken from the incident this morning. He wore a champion hoodie and some ripped jeans, his hair all messy and a small smile across his lips.

"You look stunning," he said as he opened the car door for me.

"You don't look too bad yourself" I smiled. He closed the door and got in the driver's seat, we drove in silence for a bit. Until I connected the AUX cord to my phone and a song I was listening to blasted in the car speakers.

"Sorry," I said.

"Keep the song, it sounds good," he says to me. I nodded and leaned against the seat as the song echoes through the car.

So give me your worst excuses, any reason to stay
Give me your lips that taste of her, I'd kiss them again
I'd rather you walk all over me than walk away
Give me the worst of you

"Cause I want you anyway" I whispered.

So take me to every party and just talk to your friends
Why don't you let me down, I'll let you do it again
Go on and walk all over me, just don't walk away
Give me the worst of you

"Cause I want you anyway" Josh whispered back. I smiled as his hand found mine. 

"I love you y/n" he smiled as he leaned over to me and kissed my cheek.

"I love you always, even though situations like this morning happens. Your glad, you didn't kiss her back sir. Then this song would have fitted PERFECTLY" I laughed.

"I will only kiss you back" he grins

"You know, that Nadia girl-" I begin.

"Is a cheater? Yeah, she has a boyfriend" Josh sighs.

"Poor boyfriend," I said as the next song plays.

"Also y/n?" asked Josh.

"Yes?" I answered as I looked out the window.

"You know the song? Please don't let me walk all over you, or let me give you my worse" he says.

"I don't think you will" I admitted.

"But what if I do?" asks Josh as he locks his soft eyes with mine.

"You won't," I said as I touched his cheek.

"How do you know?" he questioned. I look up at the sky to see the dark sky filled with the brightest stars, twinkling. 

"Cause Josh, I know you won't. You love people and you never fail them, you love them with all of your heart and you want what's best for them" I told him as he parks at the side of the road.

"Thanks, y/n" he smiles as we both get out of the car to see a huge mansion at the other side of the street, lights flaring and music booming out the windows.

"Here we go?" he said as his hands met with mine.

"Here we go" I sighed as we crossed the street. Once we've crossed the street we both see Nadia and her boyfriend sipping god knows what from red cups.

"Hey PE partner" winks Nadia as her eyes drift to our hands. Josh nods and we both head inside.

"Did you see her face?" I laughed as I looked behind me.

"I know right" laughs Josh as we walk towards our group. 

"Hey girls" I smiled to Avani, Nessa and Olivia.

"You look really cute, compared to ginger head out there" smiled Olivia as she holds my hands.

"Thanks, Liv, you look so good," I said as I twirled her around. 

"Ginger head's boyfriend, I feel sympathy towards him," says Nessa as she sips her drink.

"Poor guy, dating a cheater," Avani says as she rolls her eyes.

"You guys wanna dance?" I said as I gestured towards the dance floor.

"Chase is rich as heck" laughed Olivia as I lead them to the dance floor. We dance for an hour and we all get off the dance floor, drenched in sweat and our makeup not flawless like before. We walk towards the boys who are sitting at a couch.

"Yall are sweaty as hell" laughed Jaden as he hands us all towels.

"Thanks, bestie" I smiled as I blew him an air kiss.

"I knew you girls will need them, plus this house is stocked with like 1000 towels," said Jaden. 

"Yall wanna go to the diner?" asked Quinton as he comes behind Nessa.

"Sure, this party is nearly half dead anyways," says Kio as we all go out. I paused feeling the pain from the pressure from my heels shoot across my body.

"Josh.." I groaned. Josh turned around to see me leaning against a wall.

"Oh no, let me carry you," says Josh as he walks up to me and I soon have my arms wrapped across his neck. He slowly takes my heels off and hands them for Jaden to carry.

"Thanks, boys" I grinned as I ruffled Jaden's hair as we all walked to our cars. We soon arrived at the diner and Josh carried me to a booth.

"There you go lazy" chuckled Josh as he sat next to me.

"Hey you know I normally don't wear heels" I groaned.

"As they say, beauty is pain," Kio says as he sat across from me.

"As if you know anything about beauty" I laughed. 

a/n: i am so sorry i made that whole thing happened, i thought the story as getting kind of boring but yea :)  AND THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!, that is so cool and I love everyone who has read this book and would have never excepted this book to go this far, I appreciate it!