he dines with me

NEW CHARACTERS:

OLIVIA PONTON: as herself, has over 1.8 million on Tiktok. Her birthday is on May 30, 2002. She is born in Florida, USA and is 17 years old and a Gemini.

 She is born in Florida, USA and is 17 years old and a Gemini

OLIVIA RICHARDS: as herself, she is 15 years old and is Josh's sister. Has over 100k on Tiktok, born on the 18th of August, 2004 in Canada and is a Leo.

 Has over 100k on Tiktok, born on the 18th of August, 2004 in Canada and is a Leo

I stare at Quinton as soon he said that.

"What did I say something wrong?" he questions as soon as he saw the look on my face.

"No no no, it's just-" I start.

"What," he says. 

"I get what you're saying, everyone would love an amazing and perfect life. I just wish Nessa knew how much I loved him, and I kind of still do" I admit looking at my shoes. Quinton wraps his arms around me and hugs me,

"Hey Y/N" shouts a voice behind us. I turn to see Jaden, he's covering his mouth with his hands and smiling.

"OOO Y/n and Quinton? I would have never thought so" he laughs climbing down towards us.

"JADEN! Shut up, it's not what it looks like" I say. He sits next to me and gives me a "your lying" look.

"We were just talking about this whole mess she has gotten into," said Quinton. I nodded.

"Okay, I still have my suspicions," Jaden said with a wicked grin. 

"Well I need to go Science," I say picking up my bag. They both nodded and I walked to class. Oh no, Josh is in my science. I physically slapped my face, I highly regret performing well in science and landing in a senior class. As I walked in I see Josh sitting with Anthony. I sigh and take a seat next to Kio. 

"Hey Kio" I smiled.

"Oh hey, y/n" he smiled. Kio was a nice guy, I heard he was dating Olivia Ponton. She's really nice, and she's in my year. Throughout the whole period, I and Kio just talked about Olivia and how he and she met. Eventually, the bell rang and I said goodbye to Kio and walked to my car.