he and i

The school day zoomed past me, most of it thinking about Josh and his smile, his eyes, his hair yeah you get the idea. I am soon walking to my car to see Avani and Nessa standing by my car.

"You have something to tell us?" Nessa asked. I shook my head and unlocked my car, and climbed into the driver's seat but they hold my car door open not letting me close it.

"Come on, spill," said Avani.

"Nothing happened, okay?" I lied to them attempting to close my car door.

"You promise?" asked Nessa. I rolled my eyes and sighed, leaning back on my seat.

"Okay fine, Josh came over last night and we kissed?" I smiled. Nessa and Avani's jaws dropped, and they start squealing and shouting.

"Oh shush both of you" I blushed.

"FINALLY, Jesus I was thinking if anyone of you were ever gonna make a move" giggled Avani as she got into the back seat.

"Can we go to the mall?" Nessa asked as she got into the passenger seat. I agreed and we drove to the mall.

"Hey, I think Anthony mentioned a party? I think one of his friends are hosting it, I was thinking if we could go?" asked Avani.

"Sounds fun, who's hosting it?" I asked turning into the mall car parking.

"A guy called Chase," said Nessa. I have heard of him, seen him around the school but I didn't really interact with his friends or him.

"Can we buy our clothes for the party from here?" asked Avani as we all got out of the car.

"Sure, all my dresses are getting a bit too small for me" chuckled Nessa as we entered the first store. I looked through some racks for a couple of minutes and choose a simple dress that I thought wasn't too flashy.

a/n: here's the dress

And grabbed some heels, I was dying for a pair as I never had the chance to purchase them and I normally wear sneakers or flats

a/n: here are the heels

"Gosh y/n, your so simple and boring" complained Nessa as she brought her dress over to me,