he did something

NEW CHARACTER: 

Nadia Turner: as herself, she's a dancer and has played a character in the tv show "Total Eclipse" on Brat tv. She is born on the 19th of April 2004 in Los Angeles, and is an Aries and is 16 years old.

 She is born on the 19th of April 2004 in Los Angeles, and is an Aries and is 16 years old

I wake up to see Josh lying on my stomach, his arms cuddled up to me. I sighed and played with his hair and I hear the door knock. I grabbed one of Josh's hoodies and put one on and put my jeans back on. I open the door to see Olivia snickering.

"You scared me girl" I laughed as I opened the door fully.

"Glad I did, your glad it's a Saturday. Mum's out with your mum and my dad is starting to you know move out" replied Olivia as she hands me some of her clothes, a bottle of facewash and a toothbrush.

"Oh, I am really sorry about that," I said as I rubbed her shoulder.

"It's fine, I guess" she sighs.

"Thanks, was it that obvious you know that we were?" I asked her as I take the things from her.

"Kind of, don't worry I kept William downstairs" laughed Olivia as she walked to her room. I smiled as I closed the door but I feel his arms wrap across my waist. 

"Hey cutie" I smiled as I walked over to this bathroom.

"Hello my little sunflower" he smiled back as he lied on his bed.

"I'll change and be back, "I told him. I closed the door of his bathroom and begin to change.

"Y/n, you know you can always keep the door open," said Josh. I rolled my eyes and finished getting ready and opened the door and walked over to his mirror. I analyze myself and retie my hair.

a/n: here's the outfit, yes I know Emma and she looks so good.

Josh creeps up behind me and unties my hair and arranges it so it rests on my back

"You look more relaxed like this," he said. I turned around and pecked him on the lips.