he likes me

After our little adventure, Josh dropped me off at my house. Before I got off the car, I pecked his lips but he soon grips my arm and pulls me back into my seat. He runs his fingers through my hair and cups my face and kisses me, I slowly pull back.

"Thank you for today baby," I say to him as I kiss his cheek.

"Anything for you" he smiles as he lets go of my hand. I get out of the car and wave him goodbye as I open the door to my house.

"Did you have a good day?" asks my dad as I place my bag on the floor by the door.

"Yeah" I replied as I fall into the couch. My dad sits next to me with his cup of coffee and wraps his hand around me.

"I like that your happy" he smiles as he opens a newspaper.

"Thanks, dad but I am a bit tired" I smile getting up

"Okay kiddo, get some rest," said my dad as he sipped his coffee.

I walk upstairs and I freshen up and change into something comfortable and open up my phone to text Quinton.

hot sauce

forgot to ask, how did ur date go?

qui

not that bad, wbu urs?

hot sauce

he's amazing like I get it why I missed him so much

qui

OOooo tea, I really like her but she doesn't go to our school she goes to the other school across town.

hot sauce

I wanna meet her! She sounds amazing

qui

soon soon, we have only gone to one date y/n

hot sauce

argh, but you have to promise me that I get to meet her

qui

i said soon

hot sauce

fine i will

qui

well my mum is calling me down for dinner, ttyl?

hot sauce

yessir, cya at school tomorrow