his Starbucks order

a/n: also I made a playlist for this book, it's in the "intro" section

This morning I woke up a bit early than usual so I decided to take some time to pick my outfit, I picked out some pieces and tried it out in the mirror,

a/n: here's what the outfit looked like

When I am about to head out of my room, I hear honk outside

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When I am about to head out of my room, I hear honk outside. I look out my window and I see Josh waving from his car. What a gentlemen I said to myself and I head downstairs.

"Hey gorgeous," he said as I get in the car.

"Stop flirting" I blushed.

"I only state facts" he smiles. I rolled my eyes and bite my lip, he was such a flirt.

"Anyways, can we stop by Starbucks?" I asked as he pulled out of the driveway.

"Anything for my girl" he chuckled.

"Shush before I-" I stop.

"I what?" he asked. I shake my head and bite my nails and look ahead, I was gonna say before I kiss you but yea you get the point. We enter the drive-thru to Starbucks.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"A caramel macchiato and maybe a cream cheese bagel?" I answered. Josh pulled up to where you say your order.

"Hey can I have 2 caramel macchiatos and 2 cream cheese bagels?" he asked looking at me.

"Sure pull up to the next window" the lady answered. As soon as he rolled up his window, I start laughing.

"What? Why can't I get what my girlie gets?" he asked cheekily. I giggled as he pulled up to the next window.

"Here's your beverage, oh my are you Josh Richards from Tiktok?" asked the girl at the window. Her smile beaming.

"Ah haha yeah" Josh smiled back.

"I love your videos" she replied taking a selfie with Josh.

"Thanks that means a lot" answered Josh. She hands our food and we drive off.

"Looks joshie is famous, in fact, you haven't even mentioned to me of you and your Tiktok business," I said to him.

"Yeah I haven't, I didn't want to involve you in the media. Cause I have seen a lot with couples. It is very public" he said. When we last dated, Josh wasn't as famous on Tiktok and I never knew much about it but I guess he is really famous now.

"I saw you on my for you page" I admit. He looked at me and nodded.

"Sorry I should have told you," he said.

"No it's fine, I get you," I said holding his hand. He looks at me and goes back to looking at the road. We arrive at school and we both get out of the car.

~𝙝𝙞𝙢~ (a josh richards story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें