Chapter Thirty-Seven

Start from the beginning

"You can tomorrow," the words were spoken like a promise as the silvery-blond Alpha extended a hand to the Omega to which it was quickly snatched up. Harry was lead to the large bed excitement buzzing through his bones as they both stopped at the edge of the mattress neither sitting down yet.

"I'll hold you to it." The dark-haired Omega spoke with a slight playful edge to his words as he waited for the next instructions. None came. Draco just unbuttoned Harry's jeans and pulled down the zipper before pulling down the denim in one fell swoop. The dark-haired Omega used the silvery-blond Lycanthrope to steady him as he stepped out of the fabric that pooled around his ankles. Dark grey eyes locked onto emerald green ones as Harry grabbed the hem of Draco's sweater to slowly peel it off the lofty Alpha. Their gazes never tore away from each other's.

"Eager, aren't we?" The silvery-blond Lycanthrope teased with a wiggle of his eyebrows causing the dark-haired Omega to send an emerald hued glare his way. A large pale hand was placed in the middle of Harry's chest and the Omega hoped Draco couldn't feel how fast his heart was thundering under his skin. "Calm down, its just me and you," the silvery-blond Alpha cooed out rubbing his thumb across the smooth skin. Harry swallowed down his emotions giving Draco a curt but eager nod as he was gently pushed into the mattress.

"Always and forever?" The dark-haired Omega asked his emerald green hued eyes drawing up his Alpha's sculpted abs and chest to lock gazes with him. Those dark grey eyes lightened back to their normal hue as Draco moved to straddle Harry's hips.

"Always and forever. I pity the man dumb enough to question that." Draco's words were serious as he leaned down to press open mouthed kiss after open mouthed kiss down the middle of the dark-haired Alpha's chest. Harry keened out his head knocking back into the bed as his lithe fingers knotted into the sheets underneath him. Draco's hands slid up from the petite Omega's waist slowly to rest over each of the dark-haired Omega's pectorals. A thumb brushed across each of Harry's hardened nipples as the silvery-blond Alpha's kisses stopped at the band of the dark-haired Alpha's scarlet red boxers. The kisses turned nips and into suckling as they made their way back up Harry's chest marking up his pale skin in purple and red splotches of irritated skin. A high-pitched moan ripped its way out of the dark-haired Omega's kiss bruised lips as his emerald green eyes locked onto the ceiling dazedly. Draco rolled each of Harry's nipples between his thumbs and index fingers as his bites and sloppy kisses made their way up the front of the dark-haired Omega's slender throat marking it up in the process. Even in Harry's pleasurably numb state he made a note to return the favor to the silver-blond Alpha tomorrow. A saccharine kiss was placed onto the dark-haired Omega's chin before light grey eyes locked onto emerald ones as a chaste kiss was pecked against Harry's sore lips. Draco leaned back to smile down at the much smaller Omega as he continued to tease his nipples over and over again his gaze darkening in lust at Harry's reactions to his ministrations. "You are stunning," the silvery-blond Alpha huffed out deftly as if he was just saying every single thing he thought. He might have been.

"And you're a teasing prat." Harry hissed his emerald green gaze landing onto Draco's light grey one with fake ire full in his gaze. The silvery-blond Alpha pulled himself off of the petite Omega only to quickly pull down his scarlet hued boxers watching as Harry's hard cock bobbed against his lower stomach once free.

"I hear you Omega." Draco laughed out before his light grey hued gaze landed onto the slick dripping out of Harry's asshole to pool onto the sheets under his writhing body. Out of instinct the dark-haired Omega snapped his thighs shut hoping to stave off the embarrassment flooding through his entire body. "Don't hide from me Harry." The silvery-blond Alpha's tone was clipped and instantly had Harry's legs hulling open to spread themselves small strings of clear slick connecting them despite the distance. Emerald green eyes saw Draco swallow slowly his Adam's apple bobbing when he did so at the sight causing heat to pool at the base of his stomach and flutter against the head of his aching cock. "Good Omega." The silvery-blond Alpha cooed dipping a hand to coat his fingers in the slick pooling on the grey bed sheets before lifting it up to his nose taking in the scent of arousal eagerly. Harry watched with a lustful gaze as Draco's strong hand dipped between his spread legs for his index finger to prod at the tight ring of hot muscle. The lean finger slipped in easily and the silvery-blond Lycanthrope groaned at the squishy heat the enveloped his finger. The dark-haired Omega clamped down on the solo finger rocking down onto it in desperation a choking sob of a moan escaping his lips.