Chapter Twenty-Seven

The soft melody of an acoustic guitar strummed its way into Harry's ears and the dark-haired Omega hummed as he stirred awake. The strumming continued as the male Omega rolled over to lay on his stomach searching for the warmth of his Alpha's presence. Soft fingers gripped the sheets where Harry would normally find Draco still asleep, but he ceased his movements when the spot next to him was empty. Where had that prat of an Alpha run off to? Slowly opening his emerald green eyes Harry had to blink away the pain at the attack of sunlight slipping down onto the bed from the balcony window. The male Omega yawned again and before he could notice the still soft playing of a guitar a dull throb pulsed against his skull. Harry squeezed his eyes shut and took in a deep breath enjoying how the sheets were saturated fully in Draco's scent. Opening his eyes again Harry's pain lessened, and the Omega finally seemed to notice the music that had been lost in the fogginess of his exhaustion. Sitting up slowly as to not worsen his headache; Harry reached for his glasses on the nightstand and slipped them on.

"Morning," Draco's voice called over the strumming and Harry's wandering gaze found the silvery-blond Alpha perched on the arm of his couch. The same shiny black guitar from before was held tenderly in Draco's large hands as he kept his face tilted downwards. Light grey eyes were focused intently on the lithe pale fingers that danced the melody to life on the neck of the guitar. Harry smiled softly at the sight of how Draco's silvery-blond hair was ruffled and seemed to shine in the sunlight that lit the large room. The Lycanthrope wore only the red pair of joggers that he had slept in the night before and the Alpha was still shirtless. Harry bit at his bottom lip in frustration; they hadn't been able to just spend time together in the past few days and with tonight being his initiation into the Kingdom of Lune the Omega had no hope at getting more than few kisses from his Alpha. To say the least the poor dark-haired Omega was starting to become touch starved.

"Good morning." Harry spoke back a few minutes later; the male Omega had been to enthralled with listening to the music and watching his Alpha to speak. Harry watched a faint smile make its way onto his Alpha's face and the Omega kept his loving gaze on Draco. "What time is it?" Harry asked after a moment of basking in the peacefulness of this bliss like morning. The male Omega who was now fully awake remembered that they had to meet with Draco's father at nine. Harry mulled over what the problem they would be hearing about would be. The dark-haired Omega hoped it wasn't anything serious but the turmoil in his gut told him he had a lot to be worried about.

"If you're worried that we're late for the meeting with my father we've got thirty minutes till we need to leave." Draco explained finally stopping his ministrations on the guitar as he moved to sit said instrument down on the couch besides him. Harry watched in curiosity as Draco picked up a green notebook and a pencil off of the dark hued coffee table and began to scribble something down. The dark-haired Omega moved to stand up from the bed as his Alpha continued to jot down something very intently into his notebook. As Harry walked across the cold hardwood floor towards the couch Draco began to erase hastily and the Omega giggled softly when Draco's tongue poked out of his mouth in thought.

"What are you writing?" Harry asked as he came to stand behind the still seated Draco. The male Omega slid his arms around the silvery-blond Lycanthrope's shoulders and leaned onto him as Harry laid his chin on his uninjured shoulder. Before Harry could peek down at the notebook Draco finished his writing quickly and placed it back down on the coffee table making sure to close it.

"A song." Draco spoke tiredly and pressed a soft kiss to Harry's bare arm below where his own shirt hung off of his much smaller Omega. Harry hummed at the contact and nuzzled his nose into Draco's unmarred scent glands. Pressing light kisses there Draco huffed out in contentedness and Harry smiled while continuing to cover the silvery-blond Alpha with his gentle kisses.