Chapter Thirty-Seven

Searing. That was the only way for Harry to describe the kisses Draco was attacking him with relentlessly. The dark-haired Omega keened into the kiss allowing the silvery-blond Alpha's tongue to delve into his mouth ravenously. Teeth clashed against teeth, but no one laughed or dared to apologize. Harry knotted his fingers into silvery-blond tresses tugging at them as roughly as he could causing a pleasure filled growl to rumble up from Draco's muscular chest. The dark-haired Omega giggled sheepishly at the noise causing the silvery-blond Lycanthrope's grip on his hips to tighten most likely leaving welts in his pale skin. A slight hiss of pain came from Harry as Draco's hands harshly roamed his body as if the Lycanthrope was trying to rip the clothes off of him. The dark-haired Omega wished he would already. Harry chirped out in alarm when one of Draco's strong hands pulled his head back by the base of his curly dark-haired tresses. The crown of the dark-haired Omega's head smacked deftly into the door and half a second later the silvery-blond Alpha pulled away from their kiss to bite and suck on the smaller Omega's jaw line. Harry moaned out when a particularly rough nip at the base of his jaw drew a few drops of crimson blood that Draco was eager to lap at with his tongue. The silvery-blond Alpha's kisses trailed down the dark-haired Omega's neck ghosting over his sensitive scent glands on purpose before picking right back up where they ended. Draco snarled playfully into the sensitive skin causing Harry's whole body to shudder in anticipation. The silvery-blond Alpha dropped his hands away from the dark-haired Omega's body as he finished a large hickey on the base of Harry's neck. Draco pulled away from the smaller Omega entirely causing a whimper to roll up from the heated pit of Harry's stomach.

"Off," the silvery-blond Alpha huffed his light grey eyes deepening a full shade as the dark-haired Omega's emerald green gaze landed on them. A dark hued brow quirked up in confusion at the words causing a silvery-blond hued brow twitch twice in annoyance.

"W-what?" Harry stammered watching as Draco huffed out a dry breath running a large hand through his silvery-blond hued tresses annoyedly. The pit in the dark-haired Omega's stomach deepened when the loftier Alpha surged forward to grab the base of his sweater and began tugging it up impatiently. "You can't just bark out a random word and expect me to understand." Harry's tone was incredulous as he lifted his arms up to help Draco slip of the article of clothing. Dark grey eyes bore holes into the dark-haired Omega's skull as he broadly tossed the clothes in his hand to the floor.

"You're just deft." The silvery-blond Alpha all but hissed as he stepped back into the smaller Omega's personal space to dip his head into the crook of the dark-haired Omega's neck. Nosing and sniffing at Harry's scent glands blew hot puffs of air against the sensitive skin causing the Omega's hips to canter upwards involuntarily. The dark-haired Omega's hardening cock was straining in his jeans as his hips rutted into the silvery-blond's Alpha's groin causing said Alpha's breath to hitch. Before Harry could roll his hips up again, Draco shoved a knee between the whining Omega's legs to brush against his arousal teasingly. "Not yet Omega." The words were spoken into the dark-haired Omega's shoulder as the much loftier Alpha began to press open mouthed kisses to his collar bone. The wet a sloppy kisses quickly turned into meaningful bites and nips on the unmarred skin. Draco paused his ministrations inches above the crescent moon shaped scar on Harry's shoulder a soft smile toiling its way to lift up on corner of the silvery-blond Alpha's lips. "I'll never stop thanking Lune for you." The Lycanthrope spoke pressing surprisingly gentle and coddling kiss to the fresh scar as if it was the most important thing to him at the moment.

"I'll be able to thank him for you soon," Harry reminded him about the task at hand his emerald green hued eyes watched Draco's pale skin flush at the comment. The silvery-blond Alpha leaned up to stand but kept his knee pressing deliciously into the petite Omega's crotch. "One of these days I'm gonna cover your neck in a thousand hickeys too." Harry spoke craning his neck to look at the various splotches of discolored skin cascading down both sides of his neck. A proud smirk worked its way onto Draco's face as stood up straight and pulled his leg away from resting in between the dark-haired Omega's legs.